37

Chapter 37 Extra Steps

    into the night.

    The street lights on the street were turned on, and a sudden rain stopped the filming in the old school building of Stars and Stripes High School.

    There was no one on the road, only the faint yellow light that dangled and diffused in the mist.

    The moist breeze mixed with the smell of earth came and stopped beside Yana Yukino.

    She asked: "A monster or something?"

    The rain was falling, avoiding the wind, and he replied: "It's not a monster, it seems to be a resentment that stays in Stars and Stripes High School and cannot be dissipated for a long time." "Go and see.

    "

    Yukino Yana met the low-key Natori Monday in the school building. He was holding the lock that locked the door and was about to break it forcibly.

    "Wait."

    Yukino Yana stopped him.

    Natori turned his head back on Monday, the light flickering across the lenses of the flat glasses on his face.

    "You noticed it too?"

    "Yeah."

    Yukino Yana took off the brooch, poked a few times in the lock cylinder, and opened the lock. Holding the lock, she proudly said, "Learn a bit."

    "I'm afraid I won't be able to learn your lockpicking skills so well."

    Natori Zhou Yi carefully closed the iron door.

    "Yanai, as expected of my wife, she is versatile, even able to pick locks from the Thieves Association." The

    sudden voice made Natori Monday look warily at Yana Yukino.

    Yukino Yana looked helpless: "Gojo Satoru, I found out why you like to show your presence so much recently?"

    Before Gojo Satoru could speak, Natori reacted when he heard the name on Monday: "Gojo Satoru? This is not your husband Your name?"

    Natori Zhou Yi is not very familiar with Gojo Satoru, a conjurer, but he has only heard his name, and only saw him once at the wedding banquet with Yuino Yana.

    "Yeah, it's my husband."

    Yukino Yanai admitted frankly.

    The voice just now seemed to be from...

    Natori Monday looked at the earrings hanging from Yana Yukino's ears, which seemed to have an unusual aura.

    "Illusion?"

    Natori Monday thought about the spread, and probably guessed what it was, "Prison Gate?"