55

Chapter 55 Men are just tools.

    Yukino Yana was not as calm as she appeared, she kept sliding the webpage with her fingers, but her mind was not on the phone.

    Gojo Satoru was sitting on the sofa on the other side, crossing his legs and fiddling with the remote control in his hands. He switched channels back and forth several times, from romance movies to midnight news.    

 Yukino Yana could n't  bear the awkward atmosphere of stalemate, put down the phone and said, "How     ?" Is it?"    

 Gojo Satoru asked.     

As far as his performance is concerned, if he doesn't score low, there will be ghosts.     

Yuya Yana gritted her teeth and said, "Sleep." 

    She picked up the pillows on the sofa and threw several of them in the middle of the bed to line them up, leaving a fierce sentence: "No crossing the line.   

  " Nai leans against the head of the bed and plays games before going to bed.     

She glanced at Gojo Satoru who was also fiddling with the phone, and asked curiously, "Can you see the phone screen clearly while wearing sunglasses?"

     Gojo Satoru said, "I'm just wearing sunglasses, not blind.     "

Yanai recalled: "When you wear a blindfold, your eyes are tightly covered, and it doesn't affect your viewing of your mobile phone. Six eyes are so good?"

"All     information can be fed back to me through six eyes. Wearing a special eye mask and sunglasses can Reduce the feedback of information. Reversing the technique can keep the brain fresh, but the constant feedback of information will still be exhausting, and covering the eyes can relieve it a little.”

Wujo Satoru is usually impatient to     explain his technique and six eyes to others, Yuye Yanai was curious, so he said a little bit: "Do you know about infrared thermal imaging? I cover my eyes and see people with this effect."   

  Yukino Yana asked again: "What about dead things other than people? Like buildings. Objects?"   

  When Gojo Satoru was covering up just now, would Gojo Satoru bump into him while walking?

    Really curious, but obviously asking him this question will never answer.

    Gojo Satoru put down his phone and organized his words: "Things without mana like buildings are usually judged by the residue and flow of mana." "

    So..."

    Yana Yukino approached him across the pillow in the middle: " In your eyes, I am just a mass of color now?"

    Gojo Satoru nodded.

    Yana Yukino reached out and pulled off his sunglasses, facing his eyes directly, so that he could feel how beautiful his eyes were.

    Empty eyes that can hold everything in the world.

    Everything is in his eyes, but he can't stay there.