9

Chapter 9

    Yuino Yana and Gojo Satoru didn't even think about it, they could only listen to their voices when they met again, but couldn't see their people.

    Yukino Yana pointed at the prison gate that had been shrunk by the spell and was only as big as her fingertip: "Is it you who made the rooster crow just now? You are the only one who can be so wicked     .

    "

Said: "Let's interview Mr. Gojo Satoru, who has been lying down for the entire battle, and how he felt about destroying the magic tool he released from the prison gate." "Hmm..." Gojo Satoru thought for a while, and answered very seriously,

    " Children should not learn, this kind of manipulation can only be done by Gojo Satoru, the number one person in the magic world."

    Yukino Yanai: "...over the years you have grown not only your age but also your face."

    Yukino Yanai released the prison gate Arriving at the table next to the bed, the drowsiness that had just brewed was interrupted by Wujo Wu's rooster crowing, and now the drowsiness has completely disappeared.

    She glanced at the time, it was half past one in the morning.

    In fact, Yukino Yana didn't talk to Gojo Satoru. The two-way sound transmission array was only used because the night was boundless, and it was easy for people to do things from above. Say everything you haven't said in months.

    "Yanai, your way of chasing men is too bad, too bad." Gojo Satoru shook his head, "Send flowers to men, and the way of saying hello in the morning, noon and evening is really old-fashioned." Yukino Yana asked absent-mindedly while swiping her

    phone : "Do you have any good suggestions?"

    "As soon as you create a beauty-saving hero, take that 1.6-meter dwarf..."

    Yukino Yanai interrupted him: "No personal attacks, thank you."

    Gojo Satoru snorted He continued: "Take Zhongye Zhongye as an example. The cadres of the port Mafia are high-risk occupations and must be in danger often. When he is in danger, you will appear on the stage like a god in the world and save him from fire and water. This If he doesn't fall in love with you, who else can he fall in love with?"

    Yukino Yana put down the phone, thought seriously, and began to refute him: "First of all, he is so strong that I don't need to save him, and even he can't do it. I just go up to deliver food. Secondly, this method of pursuing men is also very old-fashioned !"

    Gojo Satoru muttered: "Men also have a boyish heart, do you understand?"

    Yukino Yana said indifferently: "I don't understand."

    Yukino Yana never thought that one day her husband in name would I will teach her how to flirt with men.

    The world is so big, there are many outrageous things.

    He still didn't give up: "I have other ideas."

    "Bad idea?"