27

Chapter 27 I Can't Go On Acting, I Miss Yue Every Day

    The rain falls from the eaves, falls into the water, and spreads out ripples.

    The red fish jumped out, was hit by the raindrops, and then submerged under the water again.

    Yana Yukino stroked the crystal ball with her fingers, looked at the thunderclouds in the crystal ball, and then glanced outside the room.

    It seems that the rain will continue intermittently for at least another week.

    She actually doesn't like rainy days, she is sticky and her mood is a little lower with the gloomy weather.

    Gojo Satoru was in a good mood, and he could hear his out-of-tune humming from time to time, it was so ugly, it made Yukino Yana's already bad mood even worse.

    [I can bear it, for money, I can! ]

    Wujo Gojo hummed louder.

    Yukino Yana turned on the TV and turned up the volume, trying to cover Gojo Satoru's singing.

    The two of them competed secretly, and the sound of TV and singing became more and more intertwined, and the bigger and bigger it was.

    Gojo Satoru squeezed his throat, his throat hurt from roaring.

    Yukino Yana covered her ears, the sound from the TV was about to penetrate her eardrums.

    The two tortured each other, and neither would let the other go. What even kindergarten children can't do, two adults did it with great enjoyment.

    The TV volume was turned up to the maximum, but there was no way to adjust it. Gojo Satoru gave in first, and he said loudly: "Yanai, it's too loud!" There was still

    subtle grievance in his voice.

    Yukino Yana responded with an "oh", and quickly entered the state, playing the role of a good wife who likes Gojo Satoru.

    "I'm sorry, my voice is too loud."

    She asked with concern, "Wu, are you okay?"

    Gojo Satoru was silent at first, and then scratched his arm.

    He wants to stop acting, the tenderness of Yana Yukino made him feel sick.

    Of course, he wasn't the only one who was disgusted.

    [Fortunately, I woke up late and didn't eat breakfast, or else I vomited all I ate. 】

    【Who would have thought that one day I would care about Gojo Satoru with such a worried tone. ]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 】

    Wujo Wu: "."

    I can't take it anymore.