58

Chapter 58 Be a Happy Widow.

    The decoration of Yana Yukino's seaside villa has been completed, and according to her ideas, a little bit of Gojo Satoru's unimportant ideas have been incorporated, and it looks like it is now.

    It was empty inside and needed to be filled with furniture.

    There is a huge floor-to-ceiling window above the balcony on the second floor, facing the blue coast that meets the sky.

    It took another week for Yana Yukino to complete the purchase of furniture, of course, with Gojo Satoru's money.

    Yana Yuno, who was instructing Gojo Satoru to set up the TV, received a call from Yuanyoshi Yuno.

    Yana Yukino turned on the speaker, placed the phone on the table and continued to direct Gojo Satoru to move the table.

    Loud voices came through, music could be heard as there were voices of people talking.

    After a long while, Yukino Genyoshi spoke: "I saw Yangxiang on TV."

    Yukino Yana: "?"

    Who is Yangxiang? The name sounds a little familiar. New Ultraman?

    Gojo Satoru, who had a fairly good memory, reminded her with his mouth:

    son.

    son?

    I remembered!

    Yana Yukino coughed in embarrassment and said flickeringly: "They look alike, cute children are all cute."

    Genyoshi Yukino moved closer to the TV and looked carefully at the boy in the TV commercial: "The moles on his face are all exactly the same Gojo

    Satoru leaned over and purposely moved the cloth covering the TV towards Yana Yukino, she glared at the troubled Gojo Satoru, and whispered: "Go away!"

    Yuno Genyoshi heard a voice: " What did you say? I didn't hear clearly."

    Yukino Yana moved closer to the phone: "Brother, you've already found out, so I can't hide it from you. Yang Xiang was scouted to become a star."

    Yukino Genyoshi rubbed his chin with a face Meditation: "This child doesn't look like you at all."

    "..."

    Yana Yukino was brainstorming, and he said one after another: "He looks like Gojo Satoru, I have complained several times, who looks like Gojo Satoru." Gojo Satoru, who was cleaning the table seriously, was stabbed several

    times .

    "He's not like you at all."

    Yukino Genyoshi said very seriously.

    "Brother, I'm busy, we'll talk when I have time."

    Yana Yukino hung up the phone quickly, and asked Gojo Satoru hesitantly, "When do you think my brother will find out about my outrageous lie?"