29

Chapter 29 The Rise of Yen Stocks Against Odd Stocks

    Yukino Yana looked at the table full of untouched food, afraid of leaving the impression of being useless and wasteful in Fuguya Zero's mind, so she decided to blame Chang Jingsi who had just left.     She said helplessly, " I'm

    talking about treats. My friend slaughtered me so much that I couldn't eat it."

    "Friend? The one who just left?"

"Isn't he an unimportant passer-by?"

    "Haha." Yuno Yana laughed awkwardly, "I'm just joking."

    She hurriedly changed the subject and asked the waiter to serve a new set of bowls and chopsticks: "Officer Jiang Gu, In order not to waste food, I can only ask you to help me."

    Jiang Gu Ling eats fast and elegantly, probably because of his special status, he needs to call the police, so he eats very fast, he is not picky eater, and can eat a little of everything.

    Yana Yukino sat opposite, propped her chin and concentrated on watching him eat.

    He put down his chopsticks, and joked, "Yueye-san, your gaze makes me feel stressed, and I can't eat with peace of mind." "

    You can pretend that I don't exist."

    She retracted her gaze and smiled, "Most of the time I am like this , Immersed in my own world, all outside eyes and criticism are isolated from my own world."

    Jiang Gu Ling: "It's a good habit, don't care about others."

    Wujo Wu "tsk tsk" twice in the prison gate , no wonder the personality is so hard to describe.

    "Yuno-san..."

    "Officer Jiangu..."

    The two spoke at the same time, and Jiang Guling said, "You go first."

    "I guess what we want to talk about should be the same thing."

    Outside the French windows was the dark sky , The dark clouds continued to press down, the rain washed the green grass growing on the roadside, the back was bent and straightened, and so on.

    The light in the dining room was on, and a light yellow circle of light floated vaguely above his blond hair, and the wheat-colored skin faintly refracted the light.

    He lowered his gaze, his trigger finger was holding a straw and stirring the orange juice in the glass.

    He said: "There have been many missing cases in a village nearby. I investigated one of the missing persons and followed his trail all the way to this restaurant. I checked the surveillance and found that the missing person had stayed here. .”

    Yukino Yana raised his chin slightly, motioning for him to continue.

    "The paths of the missing persons are different. The only meeting point is the woods not far from the restaurant. The police found the corpses in the woods..." Jiang Guling paused for a moment, his Adam's apple twitched up and down, and continued, "The shape of the corpses is horrific. , beyond the reach of human beings."