8

Chapter 8 Letting You Down

    The road to the mountain was fairly flat, and after walking for a while, Yukino Yana felt bored and picked up a branch and said that he wanted to play truth or dare.

    Atobe Keigo rolled his eyes gracefully: "You really want to come out as soon as you come out."

    Yana Yukino touched the branch to the ground, turned around and let go.

    "Whoever you point to is whoever you are."

    The branch fell to the ground, pointing at Yana Yukino.

    Yukino Yana immediately changed his face: "What kind of broken game, I don't want to play it anymore." "

    You are the one who said he wanted to play, but you won't admit it if you point it out?" Keigo Atobe snorted, "The truth or the big risk, choose by yourself "

    Yukino Yana hesitated and answered him: "Let's be honest."

    "I'm still handsome Yukimura."

    Yukino Yana said without hesitation, "Of course Yukimura."

    Yukino Seiichi pursed his lips and smiled modestly. Atobe Keigo nodded.

    Atobe Keigo: "..."

    Ninzu Yushi sighed, why would you humiliate yourself, wouldn't it be good to be as quiet as a chicken like him?

    Yukimura Seichi picked up the branch and turned it around, and the branch pointed at Yana Yukino again.

    "..."

    Today is not suitable for games.

    Before he could ask, Yukino Yana said, "The truth."

    "How many times have you been in love?" Yukimura Seichi asked a non-trivial question.

    Yukino Yana replied honestly: "Once."

    "Once?!" Yushi Ninzu complained, "You only fell in love once, how come you act like you have experienced many battles."

    Yukino Yana glared at him in embarrassment: "You, the famous playboy of the Ice Emperor, have never even been in a relationship and you are still accusing me!"

    Yukimura Seichi said in surprise, "Ninzuzu has never been in a relationship?"

    "Of course not. It's a rumor that he is a playboy and likes long-legged beauties. What's outrageous is that everyone still believes it." Yukino Yana patted Ninaku Yushi's shoulder distressedly, "You should reflect on what you did That's how everyone thinks of you."

    Yushi Ninzu shook off her hand: "If you can't speak, don't say it."

    He picked up the branch on the ground, controlled the force and turned it around, and under his operation, the branch pointed to End Yana.

    "..." This broken game is poisonous!

    "Who do you save when your ex-boyfriend and current husband fall into the water?"