36

There was no Chapter 36 before, and it does not mean that there will be no future.

    "Is it so exciting to play?" Yukino Yana asked.

    【I'm not an upright person, but I really can't hold back. ]

    [Mom, this man is seducing me. ]

    [Now that things have happened, I have to say, he is so coquettish. 】

    How coquettish?

    Gojo Satoru clasped his hands, couldn't see it!

    Looking at each other, Yukino Yana was sure that this was someone like her who didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement.

    Yukino Yana couldn't help regretting that people don't like people who are similar to themselves. After all, no one wants to see another self every day like looking in the mirror.

    After thinking about it, Narcissus is not bad either.

    Nako Asahina put down the script, and brushed up the broken hair that was hanging on the side of her face.

    He already has a lustful appearance, and every move has the meaning of "seducing" people.

    The thin lips were slightly raised, and the light redness became more and more obvious.

    "Do you want to accept the appointment? Yanai."

    The ordinary name spit out from his mouth, with an inexplicably ambiguous meaning.

    "Guangjun invites you, how can I refuse?"

    Gojo Wu: "..."

    Drunk, I wanted to agree to him, why move him out?

    Got it, increase the excitement.

    ...

    There is a coffee shop near Stars and Stripes High School. It is the time for students to go to school, and there are not many people in the shop.

    Yukino Yana ordered a macchiato and sat by the window, her eyes fixed on the cherry blossoms blooming outside the window.

    I don't know if it's her illusion, but since Youeda Town, she has felt that special energy has shrouded the whole Youeda Town.

    She couldn't help but think of Daidaiji Tomoyo's friend, Kinomoto Sakura.

    On her body, there are energy fluctuations similar to the energy covering the entire Yueda town.

    Asahina was stirring the coffee with a spoon, his long and curly eyelashes drooping, he looked up at Yukino Yana, and asked, "Are you interested in talking about your husband?

    " Guang-jun is not like someone who is interested in gossip."

    "Recently, I am conceiving a new novel, and one of the characters is a widow who murdered her husband."