49

Chapter 49

    Yukino Yana couldn't stand up under the weight of Gojo Satoru. She tried to push him away, but Gojo Satoru put his hands around her waist and rubbed his cheek against her neck.

    Because of being drunk, Gojo Satoru's face was slightly hot, which did not match the temperature on Yukino Yana's body. The breath fell on the side of her neck again, making goose bumps all over her body.

    Yuino Yana strongly suspects that Gojo Satoru is deliberately taking advantage of her.

    "Gojo Satoru."

    Yukino Yana called out, but the other party didn't answer her, but hugged her even harder.

    "Gojo Satoru!"

    The closed eyes finally opened, and the blue eyes were covered with a layer of mist, making it difficult for him to see clearly.

    He struggled to move his hand up, covered her mouth directly, and complained: "Noisy."

    Yukino Yana laughed angrily.

    She broke Gojo Wu's hand directly, and kicked him if he couldn't break free.

    A man will only affect her speed of eliminating demons.

    She can't do it alone, she still has shikigami.

    "Shikaze?"

    Yukino Yana called into the air.

    The wind blows for no reason, Shi Feng's white kimono flutters, and the ice-cold answer: "Master." "

    Help me get him away." "     Okay

    ."

Yana's Gojo Satoru stripped.

    The eyes filled with misty dreams suddenly became sharp, and Feng tried to approach him, but he was restrained by no lower limit.

    Shi Feng pursed his lips, and said frankly: "Master, I can't do it."

    "What?"

    Shi Feng: "The wind can't touch him."

    "Ah."

    Yana Yukino slapped him on the face, making a crisp sound: "You're sure you won't be able to touch him." The

    tactile sensation of this solid slap is not fake.

    Shifeng told the truth: "He subconsciously canceled the spell against you, and actively opened up defenses against others."

    Yana Yukino: "???"

    She approached Gojo Satoru, her white eyelashes trembling.

    Yana Yukino was distracted, jealous, why did his eyelashes be so long?

    "Gojo Satoru, are you pretending?"