24

Chapter 24 About the fact that I fell in love with my wife and my best friend

    Yuno Yana and Xia Youjie met on a hot afternoon, when she was standing under the wall of Bingdi School, trying to escape the boring Chinese class.

    The backpack in her hand was thrown out of the wall by her, first there was an imperceptible muffled groan, and then the sound of the schoolbag falling to the ground.

    Yukino Yana straightened the skirt of her school uniform, and calculated the height of the wall, how much force she would have to use to climb over the wall.

    After the preparations were done, she ran up, stepped on the wall with her toes, and jumped up.

    The corners of the skirt of the school uniform fluttered, the hot air became distorted, particles floated, and the dazzling light was above Yana Yukino's head.

    Where she originally landed stood a person, wearing a black uniform, with long hair tied into a ball behind his head, the schoolbag that Yana Yukino had just thrown was falling at his feet, and he was rubbing his head Apparently, when the schoolbag was thrown out just now, it hit him.

    "Quick... Get out of the way!"

    Hearing the voice, Xia Youjie raised his head, his eyes widened, revealing black pupils like obsidian.

    There was surprise and bewilderment in his eyes, as well as the figure of Yukino Yana who fell from the sky.

    Subconsciously, he opened his hand, and Yukino Yana fell into his arms with a perfect arc.

    ...

    "Wow, a romantic first encounter."

    Inside the prison gate, Gojo Satoru propped his chin up, following Yukino Yana's posture as if the scene they first met that day reappeared, he was like a bystander, complete Witnessed their dramatic and romantic first encounter.

    First encounter is really a beautiful word.

    Gojo Satoru was smiling, with a look of "I hit it".

    Yana Yu was dissatisfied and was interrupted: "Do you still want to listen     ?

    "

A love story with his best friend.

    ...

    Yanai Yukino's heart was beating non-stop. She was surrounded by a pair of powerful hands around her waist and legs. The icy breath seemed to surround her, like the scent of mint and lemon, which made the hot and dry The afternoon suddenly slowed down a bit.

    "You..."

    "You..."

    The two spoke at the same time.

    Yana Yu hurriedly tugged on his clothes, using her strength to stand still, she picked up the schoolbag on the ground, patted the dust on it, and asked a little embarrassedly, "Are you all right?"