13

Chapter 13 I'll die!

    Gojo Satoru's latest recreational activity is listening to Yukino Yana's complaints while reading manga.

    [The person who can draw this cartoon must be a genius. 】

    Yuno Yana turned the page of the manga, and the plot progressed to the actor Suzuki Saburo inviting the heroine Mamiko to go out to play.

    Yana Yukino quickly scanned the page and turned to the next page.

    Saburo Suzuki did not follow the routine, rented a tandem bicycle, and pedaled to the suburbs together.

    The sun added a layer of shimmer to them, and the sweat was flying, adding a bit of ambiguity to the picture.

    【…】

    【It's outrageous, who the hell is going on a tandem bicycle with a girl on a date? The heroine can't even stare at the bicycle, so stop riding it! ]

    Yukino Yana finished reading this episode, and most of the plot of the next episode will be the sub-plot of the sub-cp.

    [Help, this male second is probably ky, and he doesn't look at the atmosphere when he speaks. The second girl was almost told to cry. ]

    [The second female who secretly wiped her tears is too cute. ]

    With the attitude of wanting to see what else the manga author can do, Yukino Yana finished reading the latest chapter of "Moe Love", which is still being serialized.

    She was still a little bit unsatisfied after reading it, so she summoned Wutiaotong.

    Hitomi Gojo is handling most of the property of the Gojo family. He was negotiating cooperation with other publishers outside, and was called by an untimely call from Yana Yukino.

    With a cold face, he returned to Wutiao house as fast as possible.

    "Deputy Patriarch." He spit out these words very emphatically, "What's the matter with you?"

    Yukino Yanai threw the magazine to him: "I remember that this "Monthly Girl Romance" was published by the magazine of the Gojo family "

    Wutiao Tong glanced at the magazine, and answered her concisely: "Yes."

    "That's good."

    What kind of monster is she trying to do? Gojo Hitomi thought.

    The acting Patriarch is even more troublesome than the previous Patriarch, with the same distorted personality, and he doesn't consider other people at all.

    "Let the author of "Moe Love" serialized in the magazine add more to me, and it would be best to draw me to the end."

    Gojo Hitomi: "...Okay."

    "Add another villain to me."

    "...You As long as you are happy."