Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1

    Desert Island Survival 1

    "As a qualified housekeeper, you must always put the owner's safety first." "

    As a qualified housekeeper, you must always think about what the owner thinks and what the owner wants."

    After silently reciting " In the last two sections of "Self-cultivation of a Qualified Housekeeper", Ling Qi, who was carrying a 24-inch suitcase, took a deep breath and knocked on the door in front of her.

    There was a sound of opening the door, and a boy with neat hair appeared in front of her eyes.

    It was the picture she had seen when signing the contract.

    "Hi, young master. My name is Ling Qi. I will be your exclusive personal butler from today on."

    Mu Qiubai looked at Ling Qi with his long and narrow phoenix eyes: "Housekeeper? Sorry, I don't need it!"

    He bowed his body, All of a sudden, the distance between the two people was shortened: "I hate others to control me the most. Please stay away from me in the future." Before the

    words finished, the boy suddenly closed his eyes and fell backwards.

    Ling Qi, the novice housekeeper who just took office, said that she was a bit generous.

    What should I do if the host feels dizzy and swollen just after introducing myself?

    Wait online, hurry up!

    In any case, as a qualified butler, you can't just watch the owner get in touch with the ground.

    Ling Qi quickly stretched out her hand to pull Mu Qiubai, but the moment she touched him, she suddenly felt that the world was spinning, and her eyes went dark!

    A voice suddenly sounded in her mind: "Congratulations on becoming a survival game experiencer. Please work hard to survive until the game is cleared. If you successfully pass the level, you will receive system rewards and return to the real world. If you fail, you will die in the game. The existence in reality will also be obliterated."

    "The system senses that you are carrying permanent space props with you, and now bind them. Once the props are bound, they will follow for life until the experiencer dies." "

    Next, enter the survival game, this round of the game Survive the Deserted Island. Enjoy your experience."

    Before Ling Qi had time to figure out the situation, she smelled a pungent smell.

    She quickly opened her eyes, only to find that she was sitting on top of an airplane at the moment.

    Uh, to be exact, on top of a crashed plane.

    The smell of blood and the burnt smell of something being burnt are everywhere here.

    As she reached out to unbuckle her seat belt, she looked around.

    A familiar figure came into her eyes. The young master of the employer, Mu Qiubai.

    It's just that he hasn't woken up yet.

    Besides them, there are many people around.

    One of the female college students was crying: "I don't want to play any games, I want to go back, please take me back!"

    Ling Qi noticed that several people were crying in horror like that girl.

    Some people, like Mu Qiubai, leaned against the seats with their eyes closed and did not wake up.