Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51

    Paper-cut Yin Yuan 8

    Ling Qi didn't pick up the pen first, but rolled up the paper for deducing clues and stuffed it into his pocket, looking at the bald man warily.

    Seeing her guarded face, the bald man and the other players became even more certain that they must have some clues, so they gathered around them one after another, as if they would not let it go until they handed over the clues.

    Ling Qi was even ready to take out her weapon and have a fight with these wolves and tigers, but Mu Qiubai suddenly smiled with the corners of her lips curled up, and grabbed her shoulders.     "Brother, if you want to read the love letters exchanged between my wife and I, she naturally won't agree. Girls are thin-skinned. Moreover, no matter how careless a rough guy is, he doesn't have to look at the young couple. A love letter between you?"     As he spoke, he naturally moved the hand on Ling Qi's shoulder to her waist.     Feeling that her whole body became stiff because of this, but she cooperated with him motionlessly, he bent the corner of his lower lip.     The suspicious eyes of the bald man and other players shifted back and forth between Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai.     A handsome and upright young man with a flamboyant and handsome grin on his face when he was seventeen or eighteen years old.     The girl next to her seemed very shy, with a slightly awkward look on her face, but she let the boy hold her waist.     The two are handsome and beautiful. They look pleasing to the eye and have a strong sense of CP. They seem like a real couple.     The bald man frowned: "Is there something wrong with the two of you? You actually fell in love at a time when you might lose your life at any time." "     Hehe, uncle, haven't you heard of a song called "Dead Do you all love "?" Mu Qiubai said.     The bald man who was out twitched his lips and gave Mu Qiubai a look, cursed in a low voice for being crazy, then turned and left.     Without the leader, the other players who wanted to share a share of the pie also scattered and left one after another seeing that they could not get any benefits.

    There was only one man wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, staring at Mu Qiubai and Ling Qi thoughtfully.

    Seeing Mu Qiubai wrapping his arms around Ling Qi's waist, lowering his head and whispering something in her ear, he just looked away.

    Holding the stiff Ling Qi, Mu Qiubai murmured in her ear with some amusement, "Little butler, your acting skills are not very good.

    " The blow hit her face, so that her fair little face was dyed a very obvious crimson.

    Ling Qi: May I ask the Survival System, if someone behaves indiscriminately in the game, where should I report it.

    When there was no one else around, Ling Qi quietly tugged at Mu Qiubai's sleeves, and pointed to the floor tiles under his feet: "When the pen fell on the ground just now, did you hear that the floor tiles under our feet It's probably empty."

    "Empty?" Mu Qiubai raised his eyebrows.

    It turned out that when he was trying to fool other players with his acting skills, the little butler was still thinking about clues.

    Even in the midst of the chaos, the sound of the pen falling on the empty tiles was noticed.

    Ling Qi nodded to Mu Qiubai, and whispered in his ear: "There is one more noteworthy thing. The position of the empty floor tile under our feet happens to be in the eight trigrams formation, inside the yin and yang fish, the white where the fish eyes are."

ʚChapter 52

    Paper-cut Yin Yuan 9

    Mu Qiubai looked at her with raised eyebrows: "Oh? You mean, what's important under this empty floor tile?