Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71

    After paper-cut Yin Yuan 28

    finished speaking, Ling Qi took out her Emei thorn and rushed towards the eighteen mirrors.

    She was as fast as a bolt of lightning.

    When the sound of the first mirror shattering came, the ending of what she said just now was still floating in the air.

    After smashing the first mirror with the Emei thorn, her movements did not stop at all, and she turned to the next target.

    "Bang bang bang..."

    "Clatter..."

    The sound of mirrors being smashed sounded one after another.

    Ling Qi had already smashed the sixth mirror, and Caizhi was awakened: "Stop it! Do you know what you are doing?! You smashed these mirrors, and the man you like will die!" Ling

    Qi Qi completely ignored Caizhi, and instead smashed two mirrors beside her.

    "Mu Qiubai, look, the woman you like doesn't love you at all! Not only doesn't she love you, she even wants to kill you!" Seeing that she couldn't stop Ling Qi from smashing the mirror, Caizhi tried to hysterically Sow discord.

    "Shut up! I'm saving him by doing this!" Ling Qi slammed the mirrors mercilessly at the fastest speed while speaking.

    "Ahhh!"

    A black shadow flew out of a large cloud of green mist, and came straight to Ling Qi.

    With a teleportation, Ling Qi not only dodged the attack, but also smashed two mirrors.

    She still didn't forget to take a moment to look back, but saw a red-clothed female ghost in a red wedding dress, with a pale face and disheveled hair, with a long tongue sticking out at the place where she was standing just now!

    Ling Qi glanced at Caizhi who had appeared, and then smashed a mirror at hand.

    Seeing that there were not many of the eighteen mirrors left, Caizhi began to use her long tongue to attack Ling Qi like an autumn wind sweeping fallen leaves.

    Fortunately, Ling Qi possessed the upgraded wind speed and teleportation abilities at the same time, and was able to dodge under Caizhi's attack, and kept smacking the remaining mirrors one by one.

    Seeing that only the last of the eighteen mirrors is left, the battle between one person and one ghost is approaching white-hot.

    Caizhi became smarter.

    She knew that there was only one mirror left, and the situation was very unfavorable to Ling Qi who could only avoid it and could not cause her any harm.

    As long as she guards this last mirror, she still has a chance to come back.

    Ling Qi also felt the difficulty of the task.

    Caizhi's long tongue is guarded against the last mirror, making it impossible for her to get close!

    While dodging left and right, she had an idea, took advantage of Caizhi's focus on her, blocked her movements with her tongue, took out a bottle of mineral water from the space, and slammed it at the last mirror.

    By the time Caizhi reacted, it was too late!

    "Crash!"

    Accompanied by this voice, a clear crack appeared on the last mirror.