Chapter 131 - 140

ʚChapter 131

    Big World 28

    Ling Qi frowned, and suddenly thought of the word control that flashed through her mind.

    These two words made her eyes shine.

    That's right...

    that old lady can use a staff to control giants, and she can also try to control giants!

    The moment the giant approached Ling Qi, she took out the taming collar and threw it towards the giant.

    She also remembered the system's instructions.

    Using a taming collar, she can control animals and make them do what she tells them to do.

    I just don't know what effect this prop will have when it encounters a giant.

    Speaking of which, although the giant who was getting closer and closer to her looked like a human being and had the character "person" in its species name, it was completely different from the giants she had seen in the giant's house before.

    He is more like a crazy bloodthirsty beast than a human.

    From this point of view, he should belong to the category of animals, right?

    The moment he threw out the tame collar, Ling Qi felt uneasy.

    Once she finds that the collar is invalid, she can only use her speed advantage to escape at the fastest speed, give up the mission, give up the hidden scene, and save her life.

    It's just that she doesn't know how much advantage her own wind speed can play against the tall and long-legged giant who can cover a distance of more than ten meters in one step, and those elves with wings.     She was worrying uneasily, but she saw that the moment the originally small and exquisite taming collar touched the giant, it quickly grew in size, and it was directly wrapped around the giant's neck, emitting a warm orange light.     Holding up her staff, she looked at Ling Qi with eyes full of malice. The grandma, who couldn't wait to enjoy the scene of her being attacked by a giant, opened her mouth wide open before she had time to withdraw the smug look on her face. In situ.

    She saw that the giant didn't listen to her command stupidly. Instead of hurting Ling Qi, he bent down to her respectfully and put a big blood-stained hand on the ground.

    Immediately afterwards, an even more incredible scene appeared!

    Ling Qi took the initiative to approach the giant, and walked up to the giant's palm with her calves.

    The strange thing is that the giant didn't put Ling Qi in his mouth and ate Ling Qi like he did to the villagers caught by him before.

    On the contrary, he put Ling Qi on his shoulder very docilely, and let her stand on the giant's shoulder, like a king, overlooking the elves who had turned into ants.

    The old woman holding the staff was dumbfounded.

    Ling Qi seized the opportunity when all the villagers froze in place, controlled the giant to rush towards the old woman, bent down, and snatched the staff from her hand.

    Strangely, when the magic staff fell into Ling Qi's hands, the bloody light faded slowly.

    Seeing this, the old lady couldn't help laughing: "Hahaha, do you think you can control the development of the situation and turn defeat into victory by taking away the staff?" Although

    Ling Qi couldn't understand the old lady's language, she could tell from her expression Judging her general meaning from it.

    She shook her head with a smile, and replied in a human language that the old lady couldn't understand: "No, you are wrong. The reason why I took your staff is to see if you don't have this staff. What will happen to the attack of the giant after the blessing of the giant?"