Chapter 541 - 550

ʚChapter 541

    Reappearance of unconventional matter

    Ling Qi: So, Brother Tongzi taught her so much about the benefits of Bright Heart, is he deliberately showing off to her, who was judged to have failed the game by the system?

    With great difficulty, she finally reached the gaze of Xinxinniannian, upgraded the two superpowers of teleportation and wind speed, and also obtained an excellent special item such as the heart of light, and obtained a lot of experience and points rewarded by the system.

    However, she was judged to have failed the game, unable to leave the game world, and her existence in the real world would also be obliterated.

    So, the system rewarded her with so many gains, but she was actually just gaining loneliness? !

    Ling Qi didn't have time to complain about how black Brother Tongzi is, so he waited for the execution time when the system judged that the game failed.

    She could feel that there was an extremely hot flame burning her internal organs!

    Even if her endurance is strong, it is inevitable that she will be tortured by this uncomfortable feeling.

    But in her heart she was still happy that Mu Qiubai could be redeemed.

    "Ah!" She couldn't help crying out in pain, her eyes widened, and she searched around.

    She is not afraid of death, but she does not want to endure such painful torture.

    She wanted to find a way to get her out of this pain.

    It's a pity that there is basically nothing in this stone room except for the bathing device that can relieve the vampire state...

    Therefore, after searching for a while, Ling Qi finally locked his eyes on the clump in the dirt. Blooming, blooming in this underground stone room, blooming on the bloody roses in the dark world.

    Enduring the extreme pain, she staggered and walked towards the rose.

    When she finally got close to the clump of roses, she didn't care that the thorns of the roses would hurt her hands, and began to destroy the flowers with her hands, and the flowers that looked particularly bright in the dimly lit stone room were blooming in full bloom. I picked the roses and stuffed the tender petals into my mouth.

    When she bit the tender and sweet roses in her mouth and chewed hard, when she swallowed the sweet and fragrant flower juice, she felt that her throat was the first.

    Immediately afterwards, it expanded to the esophagus, stomach, and spread to the internal organs of the body, so that the feeling of being burned by the flames was relieved!

    It was also at this time that the system prompt sounded again: "Warning, warning! The system has found an unconventional substance and will be forced to leave the game world for this round!" "The system has detected that the peak survivor

    Ling Qi currently has 14315 points and experience 25980, has broken through the 20,000 experience points required to become an advanced explorer. The advanced game will be opened for you soon." "Wait

    a moment!"

    Ling Qi, who came back to life, asked the system quickly: "Although I don't count I cleared the game as a human, but I also tried my best to complete the task in the game. If the points and experience rewarded by the system can be distributed normally, shouldn’t the rewarded props also belong to me?” System: He was still very touched just