Chapter 371 - 380

ʚChapter 371

    Titan 14

    Mu Qiubai lay on the bone bed that was covered with a leather mattress, but was still hard.

    He didn't feel uncomfortable. The irony in his heart was enough to make him ignore the discomfort in his body.

    But looking at Ling Qi who was busy sitting by the campfire, he couldn't bear to close his eyes.

    He wants to imprint this busy figure for him and for them in his eyes, on his heart, and deep in his mind, so that he will never forget it.

    Suddenly realizing that Mu Qiubai was looking at her, Ling Qi was a little surprised and said, "You...why aren't you asleep?"

    Could it be that the fact that Leviathan killed Stegosaurus was so shocking that it made her gold medal teammate insomnia?

    She frowned subconsciously.

    In this environment where everything needs to be careful and always pay attention, it is not a good thing for teammates to lose sleep.

    "Can't you sleep?" she asked.

    Mu Qiubai was stunned for a moment, then raised his lips slightly: "It seems... I can't sleep. Can you talk to me, or sing me a song?" He thought she would refuse, but who knew she would

    not He hesitated and agreed.

    "Okay, no problem. I have studied the top ten lullabies in the world at the Butler Academy."

    This is specially invited by an internationally renowned music teacher to teach them in order to train them in various aspects so that they can help the owner take care of the children.

    Mu Qiubai: Is she treating him like a child? !

    What he wanted to hear was a little love song, not a lullaby!

    He twitched the corner of his mouth, but after seeing the serious expression on the little housekeeper's face, he silently swallowed the words that he wanted to hear her sing a love song for him.

    "Then you sing. I like to hear whatever you sing," he said.

    "Okay." Ling Qi agreed: "In order to avoid danger, I can only sing in a low voice. I hope you don't mind..." The little

    girl's voice is very nice, sweet, gentle and moist, even if she can't sing The love song that Mu Qiubai wanted to hear was in the quiet night in the virgin forest where there was no one around but only the sound of insects. When she sang such a song, it sounded like a charm... Mu Qiubai was very surprised

    .

    Listening to Ling Qi singing a lullaby in a gentle and melodious voice, he actually fell asleep!

    Moreover, he was still in a deep sleep...

    When he woke up, he found that Ling Qi had packed up the roasted dried meat and was sitting by the campfire, holding a branch in his hand while watching the night. Write and draw on the mud under your feet.

    Mu Qiubai walked over to take a look, and found that she was calculating something with a lot of formulas that he couldn't understand.

    "What are you doing?" he asked hastily.

    "Just now I saw Mothra again, it was flying through the sky." Ling Qi replied.

    Because Mothra's wings are so bright, it is more eye-catching when it flies in the night sky than during the day.