Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41

    After reality enchanting

    Ling Qi chose to add, Mu Qiubai immediately sent a message: "Don't rush to upgrade and exchange, come out to the real world, I'll wait for you." She frowned, thinking silently, wanting to return

    to In the real world, when I opened my eyes, I found that I and Mu Qiubai were still standing in the same place.

    It was as if they had spent so many days in the game, and everything they experienced was just a fleeting dream.

    They support each other and look at each other.

    "Little butler, come with me." He raised his eyebrows and glanced at her.

    After walking into his room, Mu Qiubai closed the door, and explained casually: "The time of entering the game will not interfere with the real time. In other people's eyes, we just stood at the door for a while. "

    I see...

    Ling Qi nodded to understand.

    Mu Qiubai looked at her and bent her lower lip: "It's the first time I enter the mall to redeem, isn't it enough points?" "Wait a minute

    , I'll give you something."

    Ling Qi saw that he seemed to be stunned For a moment, but quickly said to her: "Go and see the player's trading page."

    Ling Qi checked it as she said, and found that Mu Qiubai had given her the Glock 23 she had seized in the game.

    Glock 23: 0.40in caliber, short recoil pistol, tradeable and recyclable.

    Mu Qiubai also sent her a message: hang the pistol on the platform for trading, and it can be sold for 300 points. But I don't know when anyone will buy it. You can get 200 points by letting the system recycle directly.

    Ling Qi thought for a while, and directly chose System Recovery.

    The two hundred points in hand undoubtedly solved her urgent need.

    She first exchanged 500 points for a Beretta 92F, and then spent 100 points to upgrade the space props.

    "Congratulations, you have successfully upgraded the initial item level. You now have: Space (Level 4)"

    The height of her space has doubled, which is equivalent to the size of eight suitcases.

    Moreover, she found that there was a small platform in the corner of the space.

    This platform is independent of the space and does not occupy the area of ​​the space.

    This is probably the random item ability she got after upgrading the space.

    "Congratulations on getting the Enchanting Table for Space Items!"

    Enchanting Table: (Level 1) A processing table that can enchant weapons and special items.

    Ling Qi immediately remembered that the shark tooth fragments she got in the lottery can be used for enchanting.

    She took out the weapon Emei thorn she exchanged, and the shark tooth fragment, put them on the enchanting table, and started enchanting.

    "The system has detected the primary weapon Emei thorn and primary enchantment fragments. May I ask if you want to enchant it. (The processing fee for each enchantment in the Survivor stage is 1 point)" Ling Qi: Okay, you will also be charged for processing items with your own enchanting