Chapter 411 - 420

ʚChapter 411

    Dancing Cat 13

    "It's not impossible." Mu Qiubai said, "However, we need to investigate further." "

    Then why not. Let's go to Dongxiang Processing Factory tomorrow to see the situation. " Ling Qi said.

    They were talking, when suddenly there was a rush of footsteps behind them.

    It was Lin Shihui who returned from the investigation and finally found them.

    "So you two are here. It's hard to find me." Lin Shihui said.

    Her eyes wandered back and forth between Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai, and a somewhat ambiguous smile appeared on her face.

    In the eyes of this big-hearted girl, a lonely man and a widow, secretly hiding in this place where there is no one else, what else can they do except love each other?

    Lin Shihui not only did not express contempt for the fact that two people fell in love in a survival game that could be dangerous every minute, but was also very happy, thinking that the CP she was drinking was real.

    "By the way, I discovered a big secret!" Lin Shihui said, "Did you know that Dongxiang Town has a third pillar industry besides seafood fishing and processing and seaside tourism?" "If

    I If you guess correctly, this third pillar industry should be related to the Dongxiang factory, right?" Ling Qi asked.

    "Hey, so you know. You are indeed the boss Qiqi!" Lin Shihui looked at Ling Qi with admiration and said to her.

    "Although I guessed that the matter might be related to the Dongxiang factory, I don't know the specific situation of the Dongxiang factory. You should tell us what you found first." Ling Qi said.

    "About six or seven years ago, a boss surnamed Zhao built a nitrogen fertilizer plant here, and started producing acetic acid and vinyl chloride three or four years ago. Now the Dongxiang factory is the most economically beneficial industry in Dongxiang Township." Lin Shihui said.

    Ling Qi looked at Lin Shihui approvingly: "Being able to find out so many things, you have completed the investigation task very well this time."

    After being praised, Lin Shihui blushed a little bit shyly, and laughed a few times: "Qiqi, I'm very happy to be able to help you."

    Mu Qiubai: Why is their family Qiqi being missed by so many people.

    Defense by day and night, if you guard against men, do you still want to guard against women? !

    "Let me treat you to dinner at noon." Ling Qi said: "This is a tourist city after all. Besides seafood, there are quite a lot of delicious food..." The three of them went to the food

    street in Dongxiang Town together, but in There I met Fu Yushan.

    Seeing Ling Qi from a distance, Fu Yushan hurried over with long legs.

    "Are you guys coming to eat too? Let's have a classmate. It's better to meet by chance than to invite each other. Let's have lunch together?" He said with a smile.

    With Mu Qiubai by his side, he had no way to get close to Ling Qi, so he could only stand on the standpoint of a classmate and play the emotional card.

    Mu Qiubai was very disgusted with Fu Yushan's repeated approach, so he didn't speak.

    Lin Shihui guarded Ling Qi's side vigilantly, not only did not speak, but also looked very wary of Fu Yushan.