Chapter 361 - 370

ʚChapter 361

    The two of Titan 4

    walked towards the water source together, collecting some fruits they found along the way.

    Ling Qi climbed up a big tree and picked some pear-like fruits with light red skin.

    She tried to receive the fruit into the space, and after the system judged, she learned that this kind of fruit is called Fengguo, and it is edible. And it tastes pretty good too.

    After walking in the jungle for two hours, Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai each ate a sweet and juicy fruit. They were sitting on a branch of a big tree to rest, when they suddenly heard the sound coming from the grass not far ahead. There was a rustling sound.

    The two looked at each other, took out their weapons at the same time, and prepared to be alert.

    They didn't expect that they would see a plump big fat sheep with four horns on its head and four eyes rushing out of the lush grass that was as tall as a person. come out!

    The size of that sheep is even bigger than that of ordinary cattle!

    It ran to the tree where Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai were resting, sniffed its nose and sniffed vigorously, as if it felt a strange smell, it started pawing the ground with its feet very disturbedly, then as if it finally realized something, it suddenly raised its head , uttered a very rough roar towards Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai who were on the tree.

    It might be because the tree where Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai were resting happened to be the territory of this big fat sheep, and its home was broken into by two uninvited guests, making it very irritable and angry.     Although this sheep is very big, looks weird, and has a scary barking sound, it looks like a creature from an alien, but Ling Qi is not afraid of it.     She even smiled at Mu Qiubai: "Master, there is another prey coming to your door. If the temperature drops tonight, would you like to have a roast lamb?" While speaking, she was already like a scabbard     . Like a sharp sword, she quickly killed the fat sheep, so fast that her slender and petite figure only left an afterimage in the air.

    Although the fat sheep looks fat, its speed is not slow at all.

    Seeing Ling Qi jumping down from the tree, he quickly stepped back a few steps, arched his back to meet him, and wanted to hit Ling Qi with the horns of his head.

    Ling Qi's biggest feature is also his flexibility and speed.

    How could she suffer because of this big fat sheep.

    With a teleport, she appeared behind the big fat sheep in an instant. Taking advantage of the guy's face covered in circles, she didn't react at all, so she simply jumped and rode on the back of the big fat sheep.

    Originally, it was because the big fat sheep felt that a stranger had invaded his home, and rushed back to seek justice for himself, but he did not expect that the justice would not be recovered.

    Instead, he was ridden on his back by a nasty human being. He was startled and angry, shaking his head desperately trying to shake Ling Qi off.

    It's a pity that Ling Qi won't give it the chance to do so.

    While grabbing the wool on the back of the big fat sheep, she raised the purple light sword in her hand.

    With a flash of cold light, the head of the big fat sheep was chopped off by Ling Qi, and blood flowed all over the ground.

    And the moment Ling Qi swung the sword, he teleported again.

    Therefore, the sprayed blood only splashed on the surrounding flowers and trees, but didn't even touch her body.