Chapter 301 - 310

ʚChapter 301

    One week after Ren'ai Nursing Home

    , Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai entered the game world together at the flag-raising ceremony of the school's general assembly one morning.

    The moment she opened her eyes, Ling Qi froze.

    She actually saw the old version of Mu Qiubai sixty years later!

    She couldn't help but wanted to raise her hand to rub her eyes, to see if she had such an illusion due to dazzled eyes, but she was even more stunned the moment she raised her hand.

    Her hands...

    originally fair and delicate, the green hands of a fifteen-year-old girl are actually covered with wrinkles that seem to have a sense of vicissitudes!

    She looked down at her hands, only to realize that she was sitting in a wheelchair, with an old brown blanket covering her knees.

    Mu Qiubai's situation was not much better than hers.

    He was also sitting in a wheelchair, with a pair of reading glasses on his nose and an ugly gray bucket hat.

    She looked around, only to realize that she was surrounded by elderly people in wheelchairs.

    Among them were fifteen or sixteen people, all wearing clothes of different colors and styles.

    Ling Qi guessed that these people should be players.

    There are fifty or sixty people, all wearing uniform blue and white striped hospital gowns, this is the NPC in the game.

    Among the players, she also found a familiar person.

    It was the Taoist player I met last time in the Doomsday Dungeon.

    Obviously, the player who turned from a middle-aged Taoist priest to an old Taoist priest also recognized Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai, and nodded to them as a greeting.

    Enter this round of the game and make all the players old!

    The voice of the game system came long after: "Welcome to the survival game again. This round of the game is the Ren'ai Nursing Home. The main mission: survive until the end of the game. Side missions: 1. Investigate the truth about the Renai Nursing Home. 2. Escape from the Renai Nursing Home."

    "The system reminds me that this round of the game is dangerous. It is recommended that players earn more experience and points in the game, exchange more items, and increase the probability of customs clearance." Ling Qi and the others are currently in a large room

    . activity room.

    The most eye-catching place in the activity room is a podium.

    On the wall behind the podium is a striking red banner: Warmly welcome new members to Ren'ai Nursing Home.

    On both sides of the big red banner are many pennants sent by people from all walks of life.

    There is also a row of big red three-dimensional artistic words on the opposite wall: Ren'ai Nursing Home, a warm home for the elderly.

    In the activity room, there were many female nurses in pink nurse uniforms, and a middle-aged man who looked gentle and polite in a pair of glasses and a white coat.

    "Everyone be quiet!" A young female nurse said: "There are many new parents today. Let us welcome them with the warmest applause!" Accompanied by the nurse's