Chapter 551 - 560

ʚChapter 551

    In the world? Skyscraper 3

    Seeing that Mu Qiubai, who stepped onto the ladder first, was about to enter the skyscraper, Ling Qi quickly ran a few steps forward, and shouted loudly at Mu Qiubai: "Master , you must protect yourself well, and you must wait for me safely, and I will definitely find you!" "

    Qiqi, you too!" Mu Qiubai also seized the last chance before entering the skyscraper, and turned around. Turning around, she shouted towards Ling Qi: "Also, I hope that when we meet next time, you will stop calling me young master. We will not be in a master-servant relationship from now on. Let's be a couple who love each other, okay? !"

    Because of his blunt confession, Ling Qi blushed uncontrollably.

    However, seeing that he was about to enter the skyscraper, she still turned her back to the gray room, looked at her expectantly, and waited for her to give him an answer. She still blushed and gave him one vigorously. An affirmative answer: "Okay! I promise you!"

    Mu Qiubai's face, which had been tense due to nervous waiting, finally revealed a deep smile.

    With extremely reluctant eyes, he took a deep look at Ling Qi, waved to her, smiled, and calmly entered the gray room in front of him.

    Ling Qi also looked at Mu Qiubai with her clear eyes filled with autumn water.

    Until she saw him enter the skyscraper, until she saw his figure gradually disappear in front of her eyes, she still couldn't bear to look away.

    When the room she was about to enter was in front of her eyes, she finally forced herself to settle down.

    Ling Qi clenched her fists, took a deep breath, and thought to herself, she must use the fastest speed to explore these rooms, and try to meet Mu Qiubai as soon as possible.

    What appeared in front of her was a dusty dark green room.

    When she entered that room, she only felt a strong wind with a foul smell blowing towards her face.

    She hurriedly moved to the side to dodge, and at the same time took out her strongest weapon, the Purple Galaxy Sword.

    When Ling Qi held this weapon in his hand for the first time, he immediately noticed the difference in this upgraded weapon bound with the Heart of Light!

    The blade of this sword is as bright as stars, and the body of the sword is lighter, as cold as water, and the gleaming edge gives people an extremely dangerous feeling.

    Sensing the danger that was close at hand, Ling Qi didn't care to study the purple galaxy sword in his hand carefully, and waved towards the source of the danger with a sword.

    "Pfft!"

    A sword light swept across, and a stream of blood exuding a stench fell from mid-air.

    "Ah!"

    A sharp scream sounded.

    Ling Qi's sword made the opponent quite afraid, so he retreated temporarily.

    And because of this sword, she brought herself the opportunity to observe this room.

    She discovered that there was a pond in this room!

    There are two monsters in the pond.

    Those two monsters actually had human heads and upper bodies, but held a long tail that looked like a crocodile.