Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91

    Animal Fight 13

    In order to ensure safety as much as possible, Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai must hurry up and move quickly.

    So, a mighty lion with a mane as gorgeous as a flame, and a petite and dexterous clouded leopard quickly shuttled through the mountains and forests, and finally entered the safe zone at the stipulated time.

    Just as they were about to stop to rest, they saw three figures rushing out of the nearby grass, namely honey badgers, African hyenas, and a very strong-looking African bison.

    The honey badger has the number 14 on its head, the African hyena has a very obvious number 15 on its back, and the African bison has the number 2.

    The three of them saw Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai from a distance, and the honey badger asked, "You... are survivors, right?" The

    African bison looked at Mu Qiubai with contempt: "Brother, you seem to be Did you join the wrong team? Look, we are all African animals, so we should be in a group. That clouded leopard next to you is obviously an Asian animal, right? How about you finish her and join us?" Mu Qiubai ignored

    him , but said to Ling Qi: "You come to drag the African bison, and leave the honey badger and hyena to me."

    Ling Qi pursed her lower lip, and glanced at the boundary between the safe area and the non-safe area, He directly took out the card he got before and gave it to Mu Qiubai: "You take this, just in case."

    Mu Qiubai didn't refuse, nodded and took the card.

    The African bison twitched the corners of its mouth angrily, and its eyes were rounded: "Brother, are you stupid! We have told you that it is the right choice for you to team up with us. Do you want to help the enemy?" Can't kill teammates?!"

    "Is it a teammate? I'll know if I try it."

    Mu Qiubai said lazily and indifferently, vividly expressing the domineering arrogance of the king of the grassland that is unique to lions, and Ling Qi Can't help but glanced at him, then turned to meet the African bison.

    The No. 2 African bison is their teammate. They cannot be killed, but they can only be held back so that he will not interfere with the battle between Mu Qiubai, the honey badger, and the African hyena.     It's not difficult for Ling Qi, who has the two superpowers of wind speed and teleportation, to hold back such an opponent who has more than enough strength but lacks speed, agility and skill.     Her petite figure began to move around beside the African bison, separating him from honey badgers and African hyenas, preventing him from interfering with Mu Qiubai's killing.     Seeing the setbacks of the two teammates he thought, the African bison was very anxious, but he couldn't get rid of Ling Qi's entanglement and went to the rescue, so he gritted his teeth with hatred.     Ling Qi believed that if eyes could turn into swords to hurt people, she would have already been stabbed several times by the African bison with the eye knife.     It is not just the African bison who are anxious at the moment.     On Mu Qiubai's side, he was facing two enemies at the same time, and the battle situation was quite stalemate.     It is not for nothing that lions, hyenas, and honey badgers are collectively called the three brothers of Africa.     Although the African hyena is a herd animal, its ability to fight alone should not be underestimated. In addition, it has strong endurance and the strongest bite force in the world. Even if it fights with a lion, it can be called an opponent.     The flat-headed honey badger is also known as "either in battle or on the way to battle". He is the most fearless animal in the world, and even dares to take advantage of his rough skin and thick flesh to face the lion's toughness.