Chapter 161 - 170

ʚChapter 161

    Gold Rush 15

    "Speaking of which, every time the system prompts that the game is dangerous, it is not groundless."

    Ling Qi said, she raised her head to look at Mu Qiubai who was standing behind her, pressing her shoulders, and smiled at him.

    She didn't quite understand it at first. The first round of the game she participated in, Desert Island Survival, was obviously very dangerous, and so many people died, but the difficulty was judged to be half a star by the system.

    Later, as she played the game again and again, as she hovered on the edge of life and death again and again, she understood that the game would become more and more difficult.

    Not only is the task difficult and it is difficult to survive, but also because the clues are becoming more and more hidden, people have to do their best to deal with every crisis in order to find a glimmer of life in the endless danger .

    "I didn't expect that this place would be a black gold mine. Those lizardmen would exploit human miners by means of indiscriminate means and drain their blood and sweat." Ling Qi narrowed her eyes in disgust as she spoke.     Mu Qiubai glanced at the little butler who was suddenly full of sense of justice, and his eyes were also deep: "Yes. It seems that this time we have to carry out several tasks at the same time.     " Let’s wait until we have collected enough food and supplies.” Ling Qi thought for a while and said.     Mu Qiubai nodded, and asked, "How much more gold did we dig up on the first day? Today the three of us offended those lizardmen. I'm afraid they won't be so kind and will find another chance to deal with us. "     Then..." Ling Qi suddenly thought of something, and raised the corner of his lips towards Mu Qiubai: "Should we try to get some gold reserves through other means? It will be much easier in the future." Looking at her like     this Mu Qiubai only felt that she looked like a clever, cunning and cute little fox, and couldn't help but raise her hand to mess up her short hair.     "Master..."

    She called him, stood up, pressed his shoulders, and told him to sit down: "I have relieved a lot, now I will help you." She didn't know,

    when her soft little hands pressed on the boy's shoulders At that moment, his eyes were dim, and his thin lips were slightly pursed, as if trying to hold back something.

    After a simple massage, the two of them rested for about two to three hours.

    It was already late at night, the darkest hour before dawn.

    Mu Qiubai and Ling Qi sneaked out of the apartment and put on work clothes that could conceal their identities.

    Ling Qi touched Mu Qiubai's wrist, and pointed in one direction: "I remember that after the bags containing the gold ore we turned in were loaded onto the cart, they left in this direction.

    " Yes." Mu Qiubai pointed to the ruts on the ground: "We can follow these ruts, and we should be able to find the warehouse where the gold ore is stored." The two looked at each other tacitly, avoiding those

    sideways Patrolling with flashlights, the lizardmen guards who were not vigilant and loudly narrated jokes of certain colors, followed the deep ruts left by the small carts transporting gold ore, and finally arrived at a large warehouse. the door.

    Looking at the black technology combination lock on the gate, which was produced by Lizardman Technology, they didn't know how to crack it, the two looked at each other, and they both saw a hint of helplessness in each other's eyes.