Chapter 511 - 520

Chapter 511

    Night Swan Castle 36

    When he opened his eyes, his first reaction was that he was afraid that Ling Qi would peek at his face while he was asleep, know his current state, see his terrifying appearance in his eyes, and remember it in his mind in.

    Therefore, when he opened his eyes, his first reaction was to subconsciously cover his face...

    Immediately afterwards, he discovered that the secret room was eerily quiet.

    It was as if this place had changed into the way she had never been before, and it had become his refuge alone, and it also trapped him, making him unable to enter the Night Swan Castle, nor could he integrate into human society again, a cold and quiet place. cage.

    However, the warm quilt, the dancing candles in front of his eyes, and the food and daily necessities around him clearly proved to him that she really came!

    Mu Qiubai's brain was blinded for three seconds, and he suddenly realized that, subconsciously, a carp stood up straight, without even bothering to put on his shoes and coat, and walked towards the secret road leading to Ye Swan Castle run over there.

    As soon as he ran out of the secret room, he saw Ling Qi walking towards this side.

    The moment Mu Qiubai saw Ling Qi, what about the dignity of a man, what about not being able to expose the worst side of himself in front of the girl he loves, not leaving any bad impression in her heart... All these worries disappeared

    .

    He couldn't care about anything else, he rushed forward, pulled her into his arms, and hugged her tightly, for fear that she would turn into wind, into clouds, into the illusion conceived in his mind, and disappear in his world.

    "You... where did you go?!" He hugged her tightly and asked in a trembling and hoarse voice.

    "Oh, I'm in the tunnel, I didn't go anywhere. But I sent the stand-in doll out and brought back some ingredients. I'll make duck blood soup for you tonight." Ling Qi thought, because Mu

    Qiubai He has an injury on his body, so it is best to avoid cold and spicy food, so he should also arrange the non-spicy version of Maoxuewang.

    After Mu Qiubai heard her words, instead of letting go, he hugged her even tighter.

    "You...why waste so much energy just to let me eat good food." He was moved and distressed at the same time.

    "Food is the most important thing for the people. The sky is big and the earth is big, so eating is the biggest thing."

    Ling Qi said solemnly, making Mu Qiubai look at her angrily and amusedly.

    "But I remember...there is only one use of your double doll left, right? Isn't it a pity to waste the last chance to use the double doll just for food?" "

    No Yes. I haven’t taken back the doll yet, let her stand at the exit of the Night Swan Castle and act as our guard.” Ling Qi said: “Don’t worry, I will let her play to the maximum Her role will never be wasted."

    Mu Qiubai couldn't help but burst out laughing, her heart and eyes were full of her cuteness.

    "It seems that my little butler is quite powerful." He said with a smile.

    "Of course. I'm the chief gold medal graduate of the Butler Academy." Ling Qi stood up straight and said proudly.

    Vampires are stronger at night than during the day.