Chapter 321 - 330

ʚChapter 321

    Ren'ai Nursing Home 21

    Ling Qi said a little unhappy: "Then it seems that we will continue to waste money and buy knowingly for a while."

    Alas, with so much small money, I bought a bunch of fake health care products. What a waste!

    My little money fan's mouth was pouting, no matter how cute she looked, Mu Qiubai couldn't hold back, rubbing her hair while laughing.

    "What's wrong? Don't you think I'm wrong?" She said dissatisfied.

    "How could it be? My little butler is right." Mu Qiubai said with a smile.

    Ling Qi froze for a moment, then suddenly became happy again.

    As a qualified gold medal housekeeper, the owner said she was right.

    Isn't this a kind of recognition and praise for her?

    Seeing her smile, Mu Qiubai's mood became better, and he couldn't help putting his right hand on her shoulder: "We have already got enough ingredients to last for a while. So there must be players who compare We are even more anxious. When someone can't hold back... I believe, that is the beginning of Dean Zhang's bad luck." "

    Why are you so right." The little housekeeper praised with bright eyes.

    It is an extremely pleasant thing for any man to be praised by his beloved girl.

    So, that night, Grandpa Mu Qiubai lay next to Grandma Ling Qi, had a good night's sleep, and was woken up by Ling Qi the next day.

    By this time, the sky was already bright.

    Ling Qi not only prepared the washing supplies for Mu Qiubai as usual, but also used the processing table in the space to heat up the steamed buns and made a seasonal vegetable egg drop soup.

    Breathing in the aroma of food, Mu Qiubai stretched out comfortably.

    "Oh, your appetite has been spoiled by you. What should I do if you're not here?" He seemed to be joking, but he was extremely serious in his heart.

    "Don't worry, young master." The little butler raised his chest, stood up straight, and said with great certainty: "It is my duty to serve you. Whether in reality or in the game, as your butler, I will do my best I will work hard to take good care of you. As long as I have the conditions to cook delicious food, I will not let you down."

    Mu Qiubai knew that what she said was just what the housekeeper said to the master.

    Her care for him was just the care of the housekeeper for the master, not the care of a girlfriend for her boyfriend.

    However, facing the ignorant little housekeeper, he could only smile when he felt slightly regretful.

    Well...

    he's in no hurry...

    he has a lifetime to let her find out what he wants and prove it to her.

    After Mu Qiubai finished washing, he was about to have breakfast when he found that the two wheelchairs in the room were missing.

    He frowned slightly: "Hey, could it be that someone stole our wheelchair after we fell asleep?!"

    He felt that, with the thick skins of Dean Zhang and others, stealing the wheelchair of the elderly would be a big deal for them. It's not impossible.

    It is terribly frightening to think that as people get older, all sensory abilities seem to decline.

    As sensitive as he and she are, they don't know anything when someone sneaks into the house and steals the wheelchair.