Chapter 431 - 440

ʚChapter 431

    Dancing cat 33

    Ling Qi frowned and stopped her: "Wait a minute. I'm afraid this matter is not that simple."

    The middle-aged engineer also looked at Lin Shihui with some embarrassment: "Girl, it's not that I'm not strong enough. I It feels as if the mechanism of the sewage outlet is stuck by something."

    "Why don't you take us to the place where the sewage outlet is located first." Ling Qi said.

    The young engineer next to him took over the conversation: "It's fine. We'd like to take you there to have a look and shut down the sewage equipment. But... the problem now is that we may not be able to get out..."

    The young engineer showed embarrassment, tried his best to squeeze out a smile that was uglier than crying, and pointed out the window.

    Fu Yushan, who was standing not far away, also had a dignified expression: "I don't know why, there are many dancing cats in the factory now." There was a bit of

    gratitude in his voice: "Tsk, it seems that we I was able to get here safely just now, but it was just a time difference with the army of dancing cats."

    Fu Yushan waved to Ling Qi while talking, and gave her a place to stand. Observe the situation outside at the window.

    Ling Qi nodded, and was about to walk over, but was grabbed by Mu Qiubai.

    He pressed her shoulder, walked over instead of her, and frowned looking at the situation outside: "The current situation is really not optimistic."

    As far as he could see, dozens or hundreds of them appeared. cat.

    Seeing Mu Qiubai's serious expression, Ling Qi said thoughtfully: "You said...why do those cats and water ghosts appear here and linger here? Could it be...that there is something in this factory? Is it attracting them?"

    "This issue will be discussed later, and we still have a lot to do now." Mu Qiubai said: "We should first try to ensure the absolute safety here."

    As he spoke, he nodded to Ling Qi: "Help me push the desk and filing cabinet over here, block the doors and windows, and prevent those cats and water ghosts from invading here and threatening our lives." Look at

    those From the situation of cats and water ghosts, we can know that they are full of poison.

    As long as they are touched by them a little, for human beings with extremely fragile bodies, it may be a catastrophe.

    And this is why they always chose to use firearms weapons instead of close combat when fighting those cats and water ghosts.

    Seeing that Ling Qi, Mu Qiubai, Fu Yushan, and Lin Shihui used the furniture, tables and chairs in the control room to seal up the doors and windows, the two engineers breathed a sigh of relief.

    However, the young engineer soon thought of a very serious problem, and said with a look of frustration: "Well, even if we are safe for the time being, what is the use of it. There is no food or drink here. Water. Although we don’t have to go out to face those monsters, we will be trapped to death in this control room!” “

    Who said we would be trapped to death here?”

    Ling Qi asked back, after thinking for a while, from the space He took out a set of rough porcelain tea sets bought the day before yesterday, as well as a teapot and a small charcoal stove for making tea, and asked Mu Qiubai and the others: "I have red bean glutinous rice cakes and rice flower candies here. Do you want some?" Afternoon tea, relax a little."