Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101

    In Animal Smash Bros. 23,

    the big black bear has participated in six or seven rounds of the game, and he has never felt as desperate as he is now, hoping that the game will end immediately.

    What made him even more desperate was yet to come.

    When the yellow-green poisonous gas dissipated slightly, and the big black bear hadn't recovered from it at all, several figures swished out of the grass next to it, approaching the big black bear.

    Relying on her petite and flexible figure, Ling Qi jumped directly onto the back of the big black bear.

    She grabbed the mane on the back of the big black bear with one claw, equipped with an Emei thorn with the other claw, and attacked the big black bear wildly from behind.

    Fu Yushan swooped down from the high sky, and a pair of sharp claws went straight for the big black bear's eyes.

    Mu Qiubai also pounced on it, and slapped the big black bear's hind leg fiercely with the lion's paw wrapped in flames.

    On Fu Yushan's side, he managed to hit the big black bear's left eye with his claws.

    Without any reluctance to fight, he immediately took advantage of his own advantages to fly high and create opportunities for other teammates.

    Mu Qiubai quickly passed by the big black bear, saw the opportunity, and swung his paw towards the big black bear's throat.

    The flames entwined on the sharp claws scorched the fur on the neck of the big black bear, exuding an unpleasant burnt smell, mixed with the yellow-green biochemical weapons that had not dissipated, the smell was even more smoky The black bear was dizzy, which made him miserable.

    It's a pity that the big black bear's defense is very strong.

    Although Mu Qiubai's claw pierced his flesh, it didn't hurt his vitals.

    Even so, the pain of being attacked by everyone, and the blood flow made the big black bear furious.

    "Ah! You guys teamed up, right? It's just right, it saves me the trouble of searching one by one, and watch me kill all of you!"

    After saying this, the big black bear regretted it.

    because……

    The biological weapon that hadn't dissipated spread into his mouth, which made him retch in waves.

    While retching, the big black bear shook its head and tail vigorously, trying to shake Ling Qi off his back.

    But she held on tight.

    Moreover, she is petite and nimble, and her movements are quick, even if the big black bear stretches out its claws to pull, she cannot be caught by him.

    "Roar, roar!" The big black bear was furious, panting heavily, and roared again and again, obviously hating everyone to the extreme.

    Mu Qiubai and Fu Yushan naturally knew that although Ling Qi couldn't get the big black bear to succeed for the time being, the situation was extremely dangerous.

    They quickly launched the next round of attacks.

    It's a pity that the defensive ability of the big black bear cannot be underestimated.

    After more than a dozen rounds of attacks, apart from blinding the big black bear's left eye and injuring the knee of his right hind leg, basically it didn't cause much damage to him.