Chapter 261 - 270

ʚChapter 261

    Doomsday Dungeon 26

    Hearing Chen Ping mention the gunshot just now, Ling Qi's expression changed involuntarily.

    "This is not a place to talk. I'm afraid the gunshots just now will attract a large number of zombies. Let's leave quickly."

    Others also changed their colors after hearing the words.

    Everyone scrambled to get into the off-road vehicle, still driven by Chen Ping, and sped away in the direction of leaving the city.

    After leaving the city, they still didn't dare to stop, and drove about three kilometers northwest in a wilderness before stopping.

    That night, everyone randomly found some branches and weeds here and lit a bonfire.

    In order to fight against the cold wind mixed with yellow sand in the northwest, Ling Qi specially used two packs of instant noodles, plus a box of canned beef and half a box of canned corn left over from today's noon, to cook a miscellaneous noodle soup, and let everyone gather around the campfire, Enjoyed a hot dinner.

    After the meal, Gao Shuo sat on a rock with a blanket on and looked at the stars obediently.

    The three adults gathered around the campfire, holding a map, and discussing the next itinerary.

    Holding a pen, Ling Qi planned a route on the map: "Next, we can follow this route. It can not only avoid those relatively large cities, but also save time and fuel to the maximum."

    Mu Qiu Bai looked at the map and nodded: "According to our speed, if we take this planned route, it will take at most three or four days to reach the dungeon shelter in Sandstone City." He paused for a moment     , Glancing at the deep and distant starry sky, he continued: "Of course, we also have to consider the situation that the road ahead is blocked and we have to detour and re-plan the route." Ling Qi nodded in agreement: "At present, the zombies are     obviously The first evolution has already begun. Our next journey will more or less always encounter some dangers. I hope everyone can be mentally prepared in advance."

    Although she didn't want to, she still patted Xiao Gaoshuo on the shoulder: "Including you, we must always be prepared to face more powerful zombies." Although

    Gao Shuo was very scared and showed a bit of fear, but Still under his father's encouraging gaze, he nodded to Ling Qi.

    "Sister Qiqi, don't worry. I will try my best to learn to overcome my fear."

    Ling Qi nodded, suddenly thought of something, dug out two fruit candies from the materials collected before, and put them in Gao Shuo's palm , the little guy was so excited that he almost jumped for joy, and kept saying, sister Qiqi is so kind, thank you sister Qiqi.

    The lively look of the little guy made everyone in the team feel a little more relaxed.

    Children's happiness is always very simple, and two pieces of fruit candy are enough to become their spiritual support.

    In such a dangerous environment, the healing power of children's innocent smiles always brings hope to people.

    Ling Qi raised his hand and stroked the little guy's head, who knew that there was a fluffy head stretched out beside him, it was Mu Qiubai.

    He looked at Ling Qi and said pitifully, "You can't favor one person over another. At times like this, everyone needs to decompress and heal. Such as touching the head, such as a warm hug." Ling Qi: Why does it feel like gold medal teammates