Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11

    Desert Island Survival 11

    was the pitiful and helpless female college student when she first entered the game world.

    "Hello, can you give me some coconuts? I can exchange them with supplies." The female student said while taking out a bag of shellfish she had collected on the beach.

    Ling Qi gave the girl two coconuts.

    With these shellfish, she can cook up a soup at night and kill off the leftover croissants.

    They had just finished the transaction when a hoarse and sharp voice sounded from behind the girl: "Hand over your coconut!"

    It was the couple who had come here last night.

    Most of the shaded places around are occupied by other team players and NPCs.

    They dare not go to places far away from crowds.

    The temperature on the beach is getting higher and higher, making them dehydrated after not drinking water for a day and a half.

    So they decided to come out and grab it.

    Ling Qi squinted her eyes and stood up, walking towards the woman.

    "You, what are you going to do?!" The woman took a step back subconsciously, but screamed in an ugly way, "I advise you not to meddle in your own business!" "

    Boom!" He fell to the ground, wailing in pain.

    "Her coconuts were exchanged from me. I'm in charge of after-sales." Ling Qi dusted his uniform and said.

    The female student quickly thanked Ling Qi, glanced at her cautiously, and asked tentatively: "Well, it's so windy here at night. Even if you stay in the wreckage of the plane, the wind is blowing from all sides, and you have to soak your feet in it." In the sea water.

    Can we build a camp behind your tents? I promise I won’t disturb you, and we can help you keep watch.”

    Ling Qi glanced at Mu Qiubai, saw him nodding, and then agree to come down.

    "Great!" The girl quickly called her companion over.

    This was also a girl, thin and small, who timidly hid behind that girl, and thanked Ling Qi in a low voice.

    After witnessing how Ling Qi sent those two women to the sea to wash their brains last night, how dare the woman who tried to grab the coconut dare to fight her.

    She got up dejectedly, ran to the team of rattan basket fishing masters, and begged them to give her two coconuts.

    "I beg you, I can exchange it with supplies." The woman said, waving a piece of clothing.

    The fisherman glanced at her and said with a blank expression: "Sorry. There are five people in our team, and these coconuts are not enough. We don't have extra supplies to support others." The woman was very disappointed, and turned to the

    three The team of strong men walked.

    "Eldest sister, how can you get coconuts in exchange for such a piece of clothing?" The strong man scratched his head and said the truth.

    In the end, the woman had no choice but to take out a box of cold capsules and exchange two coconuts with the strong man.

    She glanced towards Ling Qi's tent, her eyes were full of undisguised hatred.