Chapter 521 - 530

ʚChapter 521

    High-level vampires above level 7 in Night Swan Castle 46

    are fast and powerful in combat.

    With the cooperation of other mid-level and low-level vampires, these powerful vampires quickly harvested the lives of a large number of local bounty hunters and ordinary players without abilities.

    This boosted the morale of the vampires.

    On the human side, those relatively strong players with supernatural powers, after killing some low-level and mid-level vampires, were quickly targeted by high-level vampires who discovered their supernatural powers.

    The conflict between the two sides intensified.

    After the melee lasted for thirty minutes, on the human side, the bounty hunters were basically defeated.

    The remaining players not only have to fight with their opponents with their own abilities, but also guard against Countess Camilla holding her bloody spear in her hand, driving the carriage, wantonly fighting in the castle hall. Presumptuously fleeing from east to west.

    Of course, it is not that no one has tried to stop Countess Camilla.

    However, those people were either killed by a carriage, or stabbed with a spear, or even worse.

    The two little girls in their twenties were directly trapped hands and feet by Camilla, a cruel old woman, and sucked all the blood from their bodies.

    And this scary and cruel old woman seemed to have a certain obsession with young girls, and soon locked her target on those young female players, and even specially selected them to kill them, treating them as blood food, Put them to death on the spot.

    And the three confidants of Countess Camilla, Samuel, William and Charlie, are also not simple.

    They all held long swords in their hands.

    Few people were able to avoid the blade of the silvery long sword, allowing them to reap more and more lives.

    Just when this big scuffle happened, Ling Qi, who thought he couldn't continue to sit still like this, also woke up Mu Qiubai. Together, the two of them brought a stand-in doll, wore a black cloak, and disguised themselves as vampires. Starting from the castle garden where the dry well was located, the situation of the castle was explored.

    Of course, the sound of fighting coming from the castle hall, as well as the strong smell of blood, told them that the big scuffle between the human bounty hunters and the vampires had already begun.     In order to prevent Mu Qiubai from being affected by the bloody smell, Ling Qi didn't dare to let him get too close to the castle hall, and even took out the mask that she processed with the processing table in the system and handed it to Mu Qiubai so that he could block it. Shut your mouth and nose, try not to breathe the bloody air.     The two of them directly crossed the hall on the first floor, and entered the castle from a window on the second floor.     According to Ling Qi's plan, their destination was the fourth floor of the castle, that is, the floor dedicated to Countess Camilla, which she used as her private bedroom.     Countess Camilla's room is high-profile and luxuriously furnished. The only thing that makes people feel a little uncomfortable is that the tone of the whole room is very dark, the light is not very clear, and it is decorated with blood-red artificial roses everywhere. Oil painting of roses.     Looking at the roses on the oil painting that were as thick as blood dripping, Ling Qi frowned.     She thought to herself, wondering if the bloody roses that appeared here and there would have any connection with the bloody roses blooming underground that appeared as clues on the wish post-it notes.     She's looking at the paintings...