Chapter 221 - 230

ʚChapter 221

    Gucun Qingxi 26

    looked at the hysterical Runmei, and the six players looked at each other.

    If Runmei hadn't stepped forward to expose the truth of the matter, who would have thought that Qingxi, which seems to be crystal clear and extremely clean, would actually be a place where so many evils and evils have been hidden!

    Ling Qi could guess that the demon bones in Qingxi Ancient Village were related to the union of close relatives, but she never thought that a child with physical defects born due to the mistakes of his parents would be treated in that way here.

    Villagers who lack knowledge are very ignorant and do not understand the dangers of inbreeding, so they often give birth to children with physical defects.

    Some of these children have serious deformities.

    For example, like Runmei's child, two heads and two pairs of arms share one body.

    For example, like the flashing black shadow Ling Qi saw that night, it had three legs.

    …

    Those children were unfortunate in the first place.

    The villagers of Qingxi Ancient Village, and the so-called rules left by their ancestors that they believed in for generations, sent those innocent and pitiful little lives directly to a road of no return full of blood, tears and parting.

    They felt that such a child was born because of disrespect to the gods, so they were punished.

    Such a child is regarded as an ominous monster in their eyes. And the existence of the demon bone will bring disaster to the whole village.

    Therefore, the children who were regarded as demon bones were imprisoned in pig cages right after they were born, and were placed by the villagers in the clear stream where the water flow was relatively deep.

    Until the fish and shrimp in the stream devour their flesh and blood, until those unfortunate children become a pile of bones, the villagers will take out the pig cage and release the fish and shrimp inside, and there will be no trace of flesh and blood left after being devoured. The bones were taken out and buried in a place where there was no grass, just to cut off the so-called "demon root".

    What a heavy story this is.

    This is a land soaked in blood and tears.

    "Hahaha... Don't you think it's ridiculous to say such a thing? For generations, how many babies in Qingxi Ancient Village have been regarded as ominous monsters by you, soaked in pig cages, and killed by fish and shrimp in Qingxi. Gnawing, and being buried in that barren land where not a single blade of grass grows..."

    Runmei laughed wildly at times, and at times looked at the skeleton baby who had crawled up to her side and was rubbing against her pant legs, showing a soft smile. expression.

    "Over the years, how many poor children who just came to this world have been buried under that barren hill, and they didn't even have time to open their eyes and take a good look at this world. However, the disasters in the village have really decreased. Isn’t there more and more women giving birth to demon bones?”

    “Uncle Bajin, think about your little girl’s six fingers. Brother Erzhu, think about the child in Sister Chunhua’s belly. Don’t you still think about it? Don’t you understand?

    The curse of the so-called demon bone is a man-made disaster rather than a natural disaster! If you continue to deceive yourself and others like this, the village will be completely destroyed sooner or later by your hands!” “Runmei, shut up