Chapter 291 - 300

ʚChapter 291

    Doomsday Dungeon 56

    is the majestic king of zombies. It is not incomprehensible to call a few younger brothers when you can't beat it.

    Perhaps it is because of having the wings of dreams and the ability to communicate with natural elves, Ling Qi is more sensitive to some things, such as the hidden intention in the voice.

    Ling Qi, who noticed something, immediately contacted Shangyan: "Zeng Hongjun is trying to summon zombies to attack Sandstone City. The weapons that Commander Shang put in the warehouse of the refuge command office, especially the wide-area weapons I gave you , just enough to come in handy.”

    It’s not necessary at this time, can’t it be possible to put those weapons in the warehouse to rust?

    To put it in a more straightforward language, probably, Commander Shang, where is your Italian cannon?

    After getting in touch with Shangqian, Ling Qi nodded to Mu Qiubai, he immediately looked at her with a knowing smile, and the two chose to accept the first hidden mission together.

    Discussing here, after receiving Ling Qi's contact, without any hesitation, I chose to believe in this little girl who can always bring miracles, and immediately started to make arrangements: "Take half of all the personnel that the refuge command office can deploy Come, let them leave through the west gate closest to the base, take out all the weapons and equipment in the warehouse, and install them as quickly as possible."

    He looked at the ceiling of the shelter above his head at a forty-five-degree angle, pondering Said: "The big battle is coming."

    The assistant immediately became nervous when he heard the words, and hurriedly started to arrange.

    And the discussion was also serious, focusing entirely on the duel between Zeng Hongjun, Ling Qi, Mu Qiubai, and the Taoist priest who could release fireballs with talisman paper.

    It was also at this time that other members of the team felt that although they could not unleash fire-attributed attacks, they could restrain Zeng Hongjun a little bit and win more opportunities for Ling Qi, Mu Qiubai and that Taoist priest.

    Ever since, the captain who led the team directly made a big move.

    Everyone saw that circles of ice blue halos appeared under Zeng Hongjun's feet!

    The circles of halo, like ripples, surrounded his feet, and then quickly spread towards his legs.

    When Zeng Hongjun finally finished his ear-piercing magic voice, he was surprised to find that his legs were frozen by the ice ability of the captain of the first team!

    "Bang bang bang..."

    Ling Qi seized this opportunity and fired several shots at Zeng Hongjun.

    The bullets burning with green will-o'-the-wisp exploded into dark green blood flowers on his body.

    "Ahhh!" Zeng Hongjun screamed and jumped angrily, with a forceful body, the frozen ice blocks on his legs were broken one after another, turning them into glistening ice crystals all over the ground.

    But at this time, Mu Qiubai seized the chance that Zeng Hongjun was dazzled by anger and had no chance to fully react, and rushed up again, swung the blade in his hand, and a raging flame erupted from the blade immediately.

    Mu Qiubai jumped up high, and the big knife in his hand slashed down on Zeng Hongjun's head without hesitation.

    This sudden attack made Zeng Hongjun startled, he knew that he couldn't dodge, so he put his hands on top of his head, trying to block Mu Qiubai's blade and avoid the vital points.