Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21

    Deserted Island Survival 21

    "My name is Xiong Hu." Said the strongest one.

    "My name is Chen Ping." This is the strong man who once wanted to rob Ling Qi and the others.

    The female student said: "My name is Zhang Miao."

    She seemed to want to show a friendly smile to everyone, but she couldn't help shedding tears: "The girl who fell down the hillside today is called Yang Honghong." "

    My name is Ling Qi, This is my young master."

    "Mu Qiubai..."

    Everyone reported their names and discussed about the night watch while eating.

    The six people were divided into three groups. During the night watch, they were mainly responsible for guarding the campfire and alerting others when unsafe factors from the outside broke in.

    During this day, we have experienced a long trek through the forest, climbed rocks next to the waterfall, and spent more than two hours to find the cave. Everyone's body has reached its limit.

    After discussing the order of the night watch, the trio of brothers Zhuang and Zhang Miao quickly went to rest first.

    Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai, who were in charge of the first night watch, sat by the fire.

    After making sure that everyone except them was asleep, Ling Qi approached Mu Qiubai and asked in a low voice, "Master, is this the first time you have participated in the game?"

    Mu Qiubai glanced at her: "The third time ..."

    "Then how high is the survival rate of the players in the first two rounds of your game?"

    Mu Qiubai thought for a while and said, "Less than ten percent."

    Ling Qi frowned: "The survival rate is very low .”

    Mu Qiubai looked at her with raised eyebrows.

    Ling Qi continued: "This island is not small, and there are a lot of resources on it. In particular, we have also stockpiled the supplies brought from the plane. At least we will not die of hunger and thirst on the island.

    So I guess, at the later stage of the game, the danger we face may be more than that simple.

    Now that the rainstorm is approaching, it may bring hurricanes, tsunamis and other fatal disasters that human beings cannot overcome by themselves. "

    Mu Qiubai said: "I think you haven't considered it thoroughly. The sea water rises and submerges part of the island. There will inevitably be a competition for living space between the player and the creatures on the island.

    Even players compete for resources and space in order to survive. And this, too, is a danger that cannot be ignored. In other words, this is the biggest danger in the game. "

    The two of them were talking, when a silver-white lightning suddenly fell from the sky.

    This lightning happened to be facing the direction of the cave entrance.

    It could be seen even in the cave, and the pitch-black forest was suddenly struck by a The light of the lightning flashed brightly.

    "Boom! "A dull thunder sounded.

    The heavy rain is coming...

    " What's the matter? What's the matter? "Zhang Miao's exclamation came.