Chapter 501 - 510

ʚChapter 501

    Night Swan Castle 26

    While thinking this way, Edward set his eyes on Ling Qi's fair and slender neck, and subconsciously licked his lips.

    He really wanted to take a bite of her, taste the sweet and fragrant blood, and make this little girl his subordinate.

    well. It's a pity that the countess had already ordered him to get rid of the little girl instead of taking her for his own use.

    Edward sighed quietly in his heart, looking Ling Qi up and down.

    As for Ling Qi, she was also full of vigilance and surprise for this sudden appearance of a vampire.

    Because, regarding this vampire, the hint given by the system is, level nine, advanced.

    And also deliberately added two words of explanation after the word "advanced", those two words are, dangerous.

    Ling Qi squinted her eyes, looking at Edward with a sense of vigilance.

    Unlike Ling Qi who was still watching, Edward, who received the order from Countess Camilla, took direct action.

    He was extremely fast, flying towards Ling Qi like a black lightning bolt.

    Ling Qi quickly retracted the wings of Meng, ready to face the battle.

    She knew that in order to achieve the goal of rescuing her good teammate Mu Qiubai, there must be a battle between herself and this level nine vampire.

    That being the case, fighting is the best choice than taking refuge for a while.

    She took out a gun filled with silver bullets engraved with runes, and shot Edward four times, left and right.

    However, his speed is too fast and his figure is too flexible.

    The four bullets all passed by him, at best, they only scratched the black cloak on his body, but did not cause any harm to him.

    Even, Edward still had time to approach Ling Qi, while teasing: "Tsk, little girl, if you want to deal with me, you can't do it without showing some real skills!" Ling Qi squinted her

    eyes Mou, simply put away the pistol, and took out the Emei thorn she was so proud of.

    Seeing the pair of Emei thorns, Edward's eyes shrank, and he felt a little vigilant in his heart.

    The opponent took out a weapon he had never seen before.

    Moreover, that weapon looks like a cold light, possessing an edge that other weapons are far from being able to compare with it.

    This weapon doesn't look like it's made of sterling silver that can hurt vampires.

    But it gave him a very dangerous feeling.

    Although Edward became cautious, he had already made a promise to Countess Camilla. So he will not back down at this time.

    He only slowed down a little, but still rushed towards Ling Qi, and drew out the saber hidden under the black cloak.

    On Ling Qi's side, seeing Edward pull out his sword, instead of avoiding it, he took the initiative to meet him.

    Between the two of them, there was finally a hand-to-hand battle.

    And this is also Ling Qi's first close combat with a vampire, and it is also a battle in which she can most intuitively feel the power and danger of a vampire.