Chapter 441 - 450

ʚChapter 441

    Dancing cat 43

    They walked through the deserted factory area, but they didn't see a cat or a water ghost.

    Ling Qi clenched the weapon in his hand, and exchanged a glance with Mu Qiubai.

    She always felt that the temporary tranquility was like the calm sea before the storm.

    There may be a huge wave at any time.

    Even if it doesn't drown her and Mu Qiubai, it will bring them a lot of trouble.

    Mu Qiubai and Ling Qi had the same premonition. And he also saw Ling Qi's worry.

    So, he raised his hand and patted Ling Qi's shoulder, smiled and shook his head at her, telling her that as long as he was there, everything would be fine.

    Ling Qi held Beretta 92F in his right hand, and clasped the ten fingers of Mu Qiubai's right hand with his left hand, but when he turned a corner and was about to reach his destination, he pulled Mu Qiubai's sleeve to make him stop step.

    Ling Qi looked at the middle-aged engineer with a serious face: "Uncle, you'd better find a safe place to hide..."

    As she spoke, she set her eyes on the nearby building: "There What is it for? You can hide there."

    "Oh, it's a transit warehouse," said the engineer uncle.

    Ling Qi nodded, and together with Mu Qiubai, let the uncle hide in the transit warehouse first, ensuring the safety of this key NPC, and then went outside.

    In order to avoid being discovered by cats and water ghosts, when they approached the gutter according to the route guided by the uncle, the two chose to sneak up on the roof, hide behind the big chimney on the roof, and secretly observe the situation.

    Ling Qi saw from a distance that there were a lot of cats and water ghosts gathered on the side of the drainage ditch not far in front!

    Thousands of cats and dozens of water ghosts are concentrated there!

    Most of them are soaking in the filthy gutter, looking very happy and contented, as if they are absorbing something that makes them feel particularly pleasant and mysterious energy from the sewage.

    The cats and water ghosts outside the gutter looked envious, looking eagerly at the cats and water ghosts soaking in the gutter, eager to jump into it.

    There are also a few cats and water ghosts fighting for the chance to enter the ditch.

    Ling Qi noticed that among the water ghosts left outside the ditch, Shi Xiaobo suddenly appeared.

    Mu Qiubai noticed another thing.

    He pointed in one direction and hurriedly shared his discovery with Ling Qi.

    "Look over there." He whispered in her ear.

    Ling Qi immediately looked in the direction of his finger, only to find that a certain area under the gutter was bubbling green bubbles upward, which looked very strange.

    Ling Qi once again used her ability to create a 3D model in her mind, and matched the gutter she saw with the drawings shown to her by the two engineer NPCs, and finally came to a rather surprising conclusion .     Mu Qiubai discovered that the place where the green bubbles were gurgling was actually the area where they had speculated before that the drainage ditch was most likely to be blocked, causing the control lever to fail!     "There must be something under that area." Ling Qi said, "Why don't we try to get rid of those cats and water ghosts first, and then let me dive down to find out."     Mu Qiubai was taken aback when he heard that, and hurriedly...