Chapter 571 - 574

ʚChapter 571

    After the four people met in the other world? Skyscraper 23

    , Lin Shihui seemed very excited.

    The same goes for Fu Yushan.

    It's just that his self-control ability is stronger, although his eyes will fall on Ling Qi from time to time, it doesn't appear too obvious.

    However, he still felt a little dejected.

    He felt that there seemed to be a subtle and ambiguous feeling between Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai, which was completely different from before.

    In the past, it was Mu Qiubai's unilateral expression. But now, this feeling of pink bubbles came from both of them.

    Fu Yushan glanced at Ling Qi with complicated eyes, but finally said nothing.

    After a short greeting, the four entered Room No. 47.

    In room 47, they encountered a magnetic monster.

    After a great battle, Mu Qiubai killed the magnetic monster with a tomahawk wrapped around Thunderbolt.

    In addition to reputation points, he also got another thing.

    That's an item that drops from the Magnetic Monster called Gravity.

    After lighting up the room, Mu Qiubai put this thing in his bag, and left here with everyone.

    After that, the four of them teamed up to light up rooms 46, 45, 40, 37, 36, 32, and 31.

    At this time, Ling Qi's reputation was as high as 120,000, followed by Mu Qiubai's 100,000. Fu Yushan and Lin Shihui hadn't had time to accumulate so many points because they had entered the inner world for a relatively short time.

    "I'm about to enter Room No. 27, four explorers, please get ready."

    Ling Qi and the others didn't expect that when they entered Room No. 27, they couldn't help being dazzled.

    When they came back to their senses, they found that all four of them were tied to a big turntable.

    There is a black pointer in the center of the turntable, and there is a sign on the front that says, truth or dare.

    A relaxed and joyful voice sounded: "Welcome four friends to Truth or Dare!"

    Ling Qi looked in the direction of the voice, and found that the person speaking was actually a floating red dog tied to a sign. balloon.

    "Let me briefly introduce the rules of the game. Have you seen the black pointer? After the game starts, whoever the pointer points to can choose one of the other three people to ask a question. If the

    system If it is detected that the person who answered the question is telling a lie, then the person who answered will enter the big adventure link." Balloon said.

    The red balloon said excitedly: "Everyone is new here, so I would like to give you a special notice. In the big adventure session, there will be events such as Escape from the Lion's Mouth, Fighting the Pack of Wolves, Ghost Mansion, Turntable Flying Knife, and 20,000 Meters Under the Sea. The projects are all thrilling and exciting, full of fun. I hope you can enjoy every link." "

    How many questions do we need to ask in total to light up this room?" Mu Qiubai asked.

    The red balloon smiled: "Not many, just ten. Okay, let's start now!" The