Chapter 381 - 390

ʚChapter 381

    Titan 24

    just like that, Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai lived in this valley full of blue and purple flowers.

    There is a clear stream in the valley, just enough for Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai to replenish the water source.

    Ling Qi's space has relatively abundant material reserves, so that they can live here without worrying about food and clothing.

    And because this is the habitat chosen by the monster queen Mothra, it is relatively safe for them to live here, at least they don't have to worry about encountering other powerful titan beasts.

    After living here, Ling Qi discovered that Mothra would fly from another direction of the valley to a seaside cliff every morning and evening, and then leave here and fly towards the sea.

    However, the time it leaves each time is not too long, and it only takes about an hour to return.

    Ling Qi guessed that it should have left here to look for food for itself.

    Whenever Mothra went out, it would give its baby to Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai.

    Ling Qi felt that Mothra must have understood what she said, so she felt at ease and left her and Mu Qiubai in the valley, letting them stay with its baby.

    Although the powerful Mothra is here with them to guard the egg, Ling Qi still feels a little uneasy.

    She knows that every task released by the game system in the advanced game is not so easy to complete.

    After thinking about it, she thought of a way.

    She deliberately asked Mothra to take her to the place where the ghost vines were, collected a lot of Araceae fruit, and found two large prey in the surrounding area, and hunted them down.

    After making these preparations in advance, Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai stayed in the valley where Mothra's baby was located all day long, accompanied Mothra, and waited for the baby's birth together.

    Ling Qi guessed in her heart that on the day Mothra's baby was born, something terrible would happen, something dangerous that even a top titan like Mothra would find difficult to deal with.

    Otherwise, the system will not issue such tasks to them, nor will it specially remind them that this round of the game is very dangerous.

    In addition, there is another thing that makes Ling Qi feel very concerned.

    When she was collecting the Tiannan star fruit and storing it into the space, she had been prompted by the system.

    Therefore, she knew that the game world she and Mu Qiubai were in now was a world numbered β-796 by the system.

    In this case, it means that there is not only one world in the survival game.

    So will the world they live in be numbered by the survival system?

    Will there be people from other worlds who are accepting the test of survival games in the real world they live in?

    In the survival system, how many game worlds like this are there.

    Why did the survival game appear. What is the purpose of its existence.

    Ling Qi told Mu Qiubai about her findings and doubts, and had a conversation with him on this issue.

    In the end, Mu Qiubai said to her: "Little housekeeper, sometimes we don't need to think so much. After all, if we want to survive in the survival game, we already need to do our best. As for the survival game why? Will it appear..."