Chapter 151 - 160

ʚChapter 151

    Gold Rush 5

    "Sister, you are... too real, aren't you? Do you really think of yourself as a slave miner?" Lin Shihui whispered to Ling Qi: "It's almost enough. Don't you still want to give those ugly Did the lizard man overfulfill the task?"

    "No. I'm not overfulfilling the task, but just preparing for the quota that will be handed in tomorrow. You can also dig up more and give it to me. I will try to take it out." Ling Qi He said while digging.

    Mu Qiubai never stopped digging at all.

    Obviously, his choice was the same as Ling Qi's.

    "What what?! You, you want to take the gold mine out?!" Lin Shihui was completely shocked: "If that red hat and those lizardmen find out, they will be skinning people!" Ling Qi smiled

    : "Don't worry, leave it to me, I can guarantee that everything will be fine."

    Although Ling Qi said so, Lin Shihui still had a hard time imagining how she would transfer the gold ore under the close supervision of Lao Jin and those lizardmen. Take it out.

    She was full of doubts and asked, subconsciously went to see her other teammate Mu Qiubai, only to find that he still maintained that look of being indifferent to everything, and was working hard to dig the ore with Ling Qi.

    It's hard to imagine that when he heard that Ling Qi was trying to smuggle out the gold ore, he wasn't worried at all, as if it was just a trivial matter.

    Lin Shihui frowned, but she didn't ask any further questions because she was concerned that there were too many people around.

    Even so, when she was digging the gold mine, she also began to subconsciously observe the surrounding environment distractedly, thinking positively in her mind.

    If those lizard people found out that Ling Qi had stolen the gold mine, how would she protect her and get out of trouble together.

    Everyone worked for four to five hours. Lao Jin, who was in charge of supervision and management, took two lizardmen and threw two dirty-looking plastic baskets on the ground, stirring up countless fine ore powder and dust.

    "Don't do it yet. Since you are all new here, the adults are very gracious, let you stop and rest for ten minutes, and replenish your energy with nutrients.

    " The plastic basket was pushed in the direction where everyone was.

    "All of them. Don't grab them, line up to get them." One of the lizard men looked at Ling Qi and the others and said in a blunt tone.

    Looking into the frame, there were tubes like toothpaste, wrapped in transparent packaging, and the dark green thick paste took a look. Ling Qi frowned, feeling disgusted instinctively.

    At this time, Mu Qiubai had already walked over, took two tubes of nutrition from the plastic basket, and handed one of them to Ling Qi who was frowning: "I'm afraid this is the only one we can

    use this morning. It’s something to replenish your strength. We don’t know what will happen in the afternoon and evening, and we don’t know if there will be any danger. We still need to replenish our strength in advance to deal with unknown situations. Don’t be disgusted with this thing. Eat a little bit. "

    Under Mu Qiubai's good words and persuasion, Ling Qi nodded with some difficulty, and took the nutritional supplement from his hand.

    Uh, it doesn't feel as bad as she imagined, but the texture and taste are definitely not good.