Chapter 341 - 350

ʚChapter 341

    Director Zhang of Ren'ai Nursing Home 41

    didn't understand Ling Qi's implication, but because he didn't see any electronic products, he also showed a relaxed smile: "It's great that the two parents can think about it. I still want to work with the staff. , prepare a health-preserving meal for everyone at noon today, so I won’t disturb the two of you enjoying your time alone.”

    At noon of the day, Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai bought five or six pieces of fake health care products from Dean Zhang respectively. He lived in peace until night.

    This afternoon, after everyone had dinner together, Daoist Jiang and his friend Yin Zhenggang, after obtaining permission from Dean Zhang, asked the nurses for two decks of cards, and brought them to Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai. In the room of two people, in the name of playing cards, they gathered together to secretly discuss the next action plan.

    "I managed to get some equipment." As Ling Qi spoke, he took out a few items from the space that Taoist Jiang and Yin Zhenggang had never seen before.

    "This is a mini laptop, and it also comes with a hidden mobile data storage device. Even if the computer is destroyed, as long as the mobile hard disk inside is still there, the data will not be lost at all, and according to my previous settings, Start to automatically upload to the relevant terminal platform." "

    This is an invisible shooting device that I processed with the camera on the laptop. It is perfectly suitable to expose Dean Zhang's abuse of the elderly and selling fake health care products to defraud the elderly. But that's all."     "This camera is very small, and it's as inconspicuous as a button when worn on the body, and it won't attract the attention of others. Moreover, this camera can be directly connected to my mini computer. So when the time     comes We just need to try to live broadcast the footage when Dean Zhang is selling fake products and beating the elderly," Ling Qi said.     "Then... didn't you say that before? It's not just the nursing home we're in that's the problem, but the entire Ren'ai nursing home collective!

    If we only expose the evil deeds of Dean Zhang and the nurses here, they will probably make a major incident into a trivial matter, and only say that this kind of incident is a special case, and at most, Dean Zhang will be pushed out as a scapegoat.

    Daochang Jiang, who was full of middle school and full of sense of justice, shook his head and questioned: "We should try to do something before the game is over to save all the old people here, not just in a small city like this . There are less than a hundred elderly people in the nursing home.     Mu Qiubai said: "Don't worry, this time we are not only targeting the Ren'ai Nursing Home in this city, but the entire Ren'ai Nursing Home in this country. " "     Ling Qi also added next to it: "Although this matter will face many difficulties, we still have to do it.     The relatively silent Yin Zhenggang nodded in agreement: "You are quite right. " Sometimes it is not possible to judge whether a thing should be done based on interests alone. Whether it should be done or not is equally important. "     The game world is a world where it is easy for people to gradually lose themselves and the bottom line because of the burden.     Fortunately, the four of them are all sober and rational.     While talking, Yin Zhenggang took a deep look at Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai: " Both of you are good friends. I hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future. "

ʚChapter 342

    Jiang Daochang , 42, Ren'ai Nursing Home

    , laughed: "Let's get through this difficult time first. Tsk, the thought of confronting the world's high-level people and most of the people who have been deceived makes people feel very excited." It's so exciting."