Chapter 331 - 340

ʚChapter 331

    Ren'ai Nursing Home 31

    Mu Qiubai waited with anticipation all afternoon, even the noon break was full of anticipation.

    When he and Ling Qi finally came to a separate small restaurant specially prepared for them by Dean Zhang and the staff of the nursing home, when he saw the dishes on the table, he couldn't help showing disappointment color.

    Sure enough, Dean Zhang is still adhering to his style of defrauding people and not paying taxes, practicing it personally, and strictly implementing the working principle of completely draining every parent.

    This luxurious dinner cost him more than 100,000 yuan.

    But the cost of these dishes on the table is no more than a few dozen yuan at most.

    The best dish is a crucian carp soup.

    In addition to crucian carp soup, there are also dishes such as Harvest Mixed Vegetables, Roasted Tofu, Cold Bean Sprouts, and Cold Seaweed Shreds.

    The so-called luxury dinner, the staple food turned out to be the most common corn porridge, as well as steamed sweet potatoes and pumpkins.

    Mu Qiubai: So the so-called luxury dinner for couples is just to treat people like idiots? !

    Ling Qi also twitched the corners of her mouth, and felt that it was a pity that Mu Qiubai spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and only booked such a dinner in his heart.

    "This...isn't like a couple's set menu at all, it's even worse than a regular meal." Mu Qiubai couldn't bear to complain.

    He has already decided that tonight he must visit Dean Zhang's office with Ling Qi, and after discovering evidence that Dean Zhang and the nursing home violated the rules and regulations, he must try to make them look good.

    Seeing that Mu Qiubai was obviously also very uncomfortable, Ling Qi, who was always quietly complained by Mu Qiubai in his heart as a little money fan, calmed down and said to Mu Qiubai: "In any case, there is no fragrance added to these things

    . , pigments and other additives. Although it is a bit rough, it is not as good as what we usually eat, and the price is ridiculously high, but at least it will not cause any burden to our health, and we can eat it with confidence."

    Mu Qiubai frowned ugly.

    At this point, what else can he do other than let it be as it comes.

    What they didn't expect was that a dinner worth a thousand times more than the original value was just the beginning of their depression tonight.

    That night, the two of them each took another five milliliters of medicine, sneaked into President Zhang's office in a state of invisibility, and found that the door lock was still the same, and the computer password was still the same. But after turning on the computer, I found that all the files were gone!

    "It must be the theft of the kitchen that alerted Dean Zhang." Mu Qiubai clenched his fists, gritted his teeth and said, "We are still too careless, because we overwhelmed the snake with food."

    Ling Qi glanced at him, although he looked He didn't see the invisible Mu Qiubai, and knew that Mu Qiubai also couldn't see the invisible himself, so he couldn't help shaking his head at him.

    "No. At any time, supplies are the most important, and they are the capital for us to live and work in the game. Besides...does he think that it will be fine just by deleting all the files?" Ling Qi said while