Chapter 181 - 190

ʚChapter 181

    Gold Rush 35

    The patriarch of the gold elves waved his hand: "As long as we can restore the peace here and let the clansmen have a safe and stable future, it is worthwhile for us to take some risks. Besides, the most dangerous ones are you who face the risks directly." He

    hesitated After a while, he opened his mouth and said, "Of course, if you think this task is too difficult, you can choose to give up at any time, and we won't blame you. After all, for thousands of years, no one has tried to take Guitoujin away." A precedent that can be successful."

    There is still a long way to where Guitoujin is.

    Unable to sleep in such an environment, the three of them could only walk while eating and drinking from time to time to replenish their energy.

    After walking for about four or five hours, the passage ahead became pitch black, and there were no traces of artificial excavation.

    Fortunately, there were dozens of golden elves who came with them this time.

    With them shining golden light all over their bodies, they can just play a certain role in lighting.

    Although I can't say how bright it is, at least it won't make them fall because the surrounding environment is too dark to see clearly.

    They moved forward in the rugged darkness, and after walking for another five or six hours, they could see large chunks of rough gold ore exposed on the walls of the mine from time to time.

    The rough gold ore here is not only large in size, but also looks better than the ones they collected before.

    The patriarch of the golden elves told them that this just means that the area they are in at the moment is already close to the position of Guitou Jin.

    Seeing that the mission items were finally settled, Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai looked at each other, but they didn't relax. Instead, they became more cautious because they were close to Guitoujin's range.

    They stopped to rest for a while, replenished their strength, and continued to walk forward.

    Ling Qi estimated that they had been walking for at least twelve hours.

    After walking another distance, turning a corner, and passing through a long and narrow passage, the area in front of me suddenly became clear!

    At this time, several golden elves began to show signs of discomfort.

    This is precisely because of the erosive effect of Guitoujin on the golden elves.

    If this effect continues for a long time, it will make the golden elves become listless, and in severe cases, it may even lead to death.

    Therefore, the patriarch of the golden elves hurriedly ordered the golden elves to stop and retreat to an area a little farther away, leaving only the patriarch of the golden elves himself and the two most powerful elders he selected to continue leading the way.

    Although the place has become much wider, due to the large reduction of light sources, everyone had to slow down, pay attention to their feet, and continue walking forward cautiously.     At this moment, Mu Qiubai raised his head just in time, and with the help of the dark golden light emitted by the golden elves, Mu Qiubai, who was looking at the surrounding environment, suddenly frowned and said, "Look ahead, there seems to be something there.     " Angular, something that looks like an altar.     For some reason, seeing this altar reminded Ling Qi of the incident in the advanced game world where she was almost sacrificed by that ill-intentioned old lady.     Therefore, when she saw the altar, she subconsciously felt that this place was not a good place, it must be full of danger.