Chapter 251 - 260

ʚChapter 251

    Doomsday Dungeon 16

    Her trouble is that her space is full!

    If you want to take away the generator, you have to give up part of the supplies.

    Of course, in this post-apocalyptic environment where survival is extremely difficult, it is impossible to abandon the most important materials such as food, water, and fuel.

    Because these are the main capital for them to settle down here.

    From this point of view, she can only discard the parts and various materials placed in her space that were originally intended to be used to build shelters in the dungeon in the last days.

    Seeing a lot of materials that are obviously useful and needed, but can't take them away, it is extremely sad for Ling Qi.

    "Well, I have another question." Chen Ping said, "If we carry an engine and leave, how can we deal with the many zombies blocking the gate?" "Zombies are not a problem, I

    have Way." Ling Qi said: "Now take us to see the generator first."

    The engine is not big, but it is not small either.

    Ling Qi nodded after seeing it, and had to keep some supplies and put the engine into the space.

    Seeing that girl, like a magician, disappeared a huge engine, and piled up a lot of various parts and materials where the engine was originally placed, the father and son couldn't help opening their mouths in surprise. .

    The boy who looked only seven or eight years old looked at Ling Qi excitedly: "Sister, are you a magician?" The

    magician Ling Qi glanced at the materials he discarded, expressing his heart. I'm so tired, I don't want to talk.

    "You guys wait behind me for a while." Ling Qi said, "I'll go up first and try to deal with the zombies blocking the door."

    She walked to the kitchen stove while talking, and put away the two gas tanks into the space.

    Seeing her action, Mu Qiubai vaguely guessed her plan, and smiled at her, "Then I'll go with you." At this

    time, having a good teammate who can be completely trusted, I believe it will get twice the result with half the effort.

    At worst, she can also use the wings of dreams to lead Mu Qiubai to avoid danger.

    Thinking of this, Ling Qi no longer hesitated, let the father and Chen Ping stay in the elevator to avoid it temporarily, while he and Mu Qiubai looked at each other, and opened the elevator door.

    The moment the elevator door opened, she found that the number of zombies wandering around the door had decreased a lot.

    Ling Qi guessed that some of them entered this research institute and wandered around in it.

    The other part is because they did not find a target that could be attacked, so they left.

    The twenty or thirty zombies around the door spotted Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai's figures, and immediately roared and rushed towards them.

    Ling Qi knew very well in his heart that they had to finish this battle quickly, otherwise they would definitely attract more zombies.

    She and Mu Qiubai cooperated tacitly, and quickly eliminated the zombies rushing to the front. Without hesitation, she teleported to the door, took out a gas tank that she had placed in the space, and threw it at the zombies. past.