Chapter 231 - 240

ʚChapter 231

    Reality Grandpa Mu is the assist

    "If the experience is similar, and Moonlight Lover is playing a role, then... Is it possible for us to pass all the next advanced games together?" Ling Qi asked cautiously.

    After getting an answer that fit Mu Qiubai's lazy style with only one word "um", the little girl was instantly elated.

    In the future, she can cooperate with her most tacitly, the most comfortable gold medal teammate, and spend every round of the game together!

    Whether it's an ordinary game, or an advanced game with a higher difficulty!

    "This is really great!" Ling Qi said to Mu Qiubai in reality.

    She looked at him with bright eyes, eyes filled with sincere joy.

    Seeing her like this, a faint blush appeared on the boy's cheeks, and even the roots of his ears couldn't help but blush slightly.

    Seeing the joy on her face, her ruddy mouth slightly opened, it turned out to be incomparably alluring, which made him take a step closer to her uncontrollably. When he was holding her almost out of control, and lowered his head towards her, suddenly A doorbell was heard.

    Because of the unexpected ringing of the doorbell, Mu Qiubai realized his gaffe, and quickly took a step back.

    Ling Qi, who hadn't noticed his thoughts at all, but had already been together day and night, had quietly grown in her heart an inseparable expectation and affection that even she herself hadn't noticed for the time being, and looked at him suspiciously. .

    "Who will be here at this time?" She looked at him with round eyes and asked.

    Mu Qiubai shrugged, and walked to the door with her to open it.

    The person who came was Grandpa Mu.

    Seeing the two of them coming to open the door for him, Grandpa Mu stroked his beard with a smile, feeling very satisfied in his heart.

    oops. The good grandson and the precious grandson-in-law came to open the door for him.

    It shows that the relationship between their young couple is very good.

    "Grandpa, why are you here?" Mu Qiubai asked.

    His eyes darkened, and his voice was slightly hoarse with regret.

    If he hadn't been disturbed by the doorbell, he might have been uncontrollably... kissed...

    "Didn't Qiqi faint a few days ago? The doctor also said that the little girl is too thin and needs to be nourished. So I I specially asked Mrs. Zhang from the old house to make soup and some delicious side dishes for you." Grandpa Mu said.

    Ling Qi quickly took the lunch box from Grandpa Mu, thanked Grandpa Mu politely, and smiled at Grandpa Mu: "Grandpa Mu, I just made dinner. Do you want to have dinner with the young master?" After hearing this

    , Grandpa Mu nodded and said, "Okay then. I just have something to talk to Qiu Bai about."

    When Ling Qi put the dinner and the soup and dishes brought by Grandpa Mu on the table, he was wearing a butler uniform, holding a Holding the tray, standing respectfully and standardly on one side, Grandpa Mu couldn't help frowning, and gave Mu Qiubai a somewhat reproachful look.

    "Could it be... you two eat like this on weekdays, right?"

    Mu Qiubai: It's broken...

    If you think about it carefully, you will find that this is really the case!