Chapter 241 - 250

ʚChapter 241

    A look of distress flashed in Mu

    Qiubai's eyes. Under Chen Ping's surprised eyes, he hugged Ling Qi horizontally, and pressed a light kiss on her forehead, fearing that it would wake her up, gently With light hands and clumsy movements, he carried her to the back seat of the off-road vehicle, and let her lie down with her head on his knee.

    Chen Ping who witnessed the whole process:! !

    I feel like I have discovered a great secret!

    The male boss he admires the most seems to be... secretly in love with the female boss he admires the most!

    Chen Ping couldn't control his curious eyes, and his eyes frequently drifted to the back seat of the off-road vehicle, but he saw the window glass suddenly fall, and Mu Qiubai's deliberately soft voice floated over slowly:

    "What you just saw... don't tell her yet. In the game, she is under a lot of pressure. I don't want to see her have other psychological burdens, which will affect her performance in the game." "Oh, ok

    . Yes, I understand." Chen Ping nodded hurriedly.

    Because he can still see gossip in the game and get CP, he can't help but get a little excited.

    However, this Zhuang brother's excitement was far less than that of Lin Shihui, a professional gossip party member. Soon he was yawning while roasting the campfire.

    Early the next morning, when Ling Qi opened his eyes, he found that he was lying on the back seat of the off-road vehicle, with his head resting on Mu Qiubai's leg.

    And her good gold medal teammate, leaning on the back of the car's back seat, closed his eyes and rested his mind.

    The light in the warehouse is not very bright.

    But she was still able to clearly see his distinct, slender and thick eyelashes under the dim light, looking at him like a jade carving carefully crafted by a master sculptor, with sharp edges and corners, with a bit of aggressiveness, And the facial features with a youthful sense of innocence.

    Even Ling Qi didn't notice it, she just stared at Mu Qiubai for several minutes.

    It wasn't until she noticed that his eyelashes were trembling slightly, as if he might wake up at any moment, that she withdrew her uncontrollable gaze as if waking up from a dream.

    Thinking of not only staring at him for a long time, but also lying on his lap, Ling Qi quickly sat up with a blushing face.

    She subconsciously raised her hand to caress her cheek, but was surprised to find that it was surprisingly hot...

    Feeling the pressure on her leg disappear suddenly, Mu Qiubai opened her eyes suddenly, but just in time to see, his The little butler was sitting beside him, raising his hand to caress his cheek, his rosy and attractive mouth was slightly opened, his eyes showed a little bewilderment and a little bit of shyness.

    Like a lily that blooms in the morning with dewdrops, it is pure and moving, and people yearn for it.

    Just as she couldn't control her blushing, he also couldn't control her gaze, until she found that he was looking at her, turned around to look at him in surprise, but immediately looked away in a panic, a little Dodgingly said:

    "You, you woke up. Last night... I accidentally fell asleep. Thank you for helping me to the car." Ling Qi whispered.

    "Oh. It's nothing. Yesterday you worked so hard to modify the car for the safety of all of us. I should do this." It was still the