In Beigoma Academy

I woke up to hear an alarm ringing. I turned around to see a completely foreign environment.

I was in a small bedroom with posters of Disney Princesses plastered on the walls. My bed had Frozen bedsheets and there were colourful furniture all around the place.

Hold on a minute. Where am I? I'm supposed to be dead! Even if I somehow survived falling into the sea, why would I be in this bedroom? I should be in a hospital.

Just then, I heard someone knock on the door. 'Who's there?' I asked.

'Rose, it's your Mom. You have to get ready for your first day of school, remember?'

School? What was going on? And the voice from the other side of the door didn't sound anything like my mother. I don't even call my mother Mom. I call her Mummy.

I climbed out of bed and opened the door. I saw a pretty young woman with wavy blond hair and baby blue eyes. Okay, definitely not my mother.

'Rose, why are you still in your nightgown? You should be getting ready for school.'

'Rose? Who is that?'

'Young lady, I know that you didn't want to come to Japan, but that is no excuse to fake amnesia to miss school.'

I felt a little bad for this nice lady. It seemed that Rose must have been a bit of trouble. I decided to just go along with what she said.

'Alright. I'll get ready now.' I went to the next room.

'Wait. Where are you going?'

'To the bathroom to get ready?'

'That's your library, silly! You know, the one that you have been begging for until your father agreed to it. The bathroom's the other way.'

I quickly went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a complete stranger looking back at me. She looked like the lady from earlier, but with one difference.

Her hair was red. Not ginger like Ginny Weasley. Not dark red like Lily Potter. Ruby red, sort of like Ariel's hair.

Actually, I look like a younger version of Ariel. Red hair, blue eyes, fair skin, everything. I suddenly noticed that I was wearing a nightgown with Ariel's face on it. Wow. Thanks, destiny.

I followed my usual morning routine. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got dressed. I hope that Rose doesn't shower in the morning, for I certainly don't, and that's not going to change just because I'm in someone else's body.

I wore a purple T-shirt and jeans. It feels strange being a child again. In my real life, I'm almost sixteen, but judging by my new body, I'm either ten or eleven. According to the name on my backpack (which has Belle's face on it) my full name is Rosalie Charmille.

My new Mom served me pancakes for breakfast. I was really happy as I really love pancakes.

'Where's my new school?' I asked.

'It's not far,' said my new Mom. 'Do you want me to drive you?'

'Sure,' I said. I grabbed my Frozen jacket and headed out of the door.

However, I did not expect my new school to be a place I have seen in a TV show.

'Here we are,' said my new Mom. 'Beigoma Academy.'

Beigoma Academy? Wasn't that from Beyblade Burst? My heart was now doing somersaults. OMG, I'm inside the world of Beyblade Burst! I could get to see Valt Aoi, Rantaro Kiyama and Shu Kurenai.

My new Mom helped me go to the principal's office. I really liked Principal Shinoda. When my new Mom explained that I didn't understand Japanese, Principal Shinoda asked me questions in English. I felt comfortable in his presence.

Just then, a female teacher came into the principal's office. She introduced herself as Miss Yoshida. She told me that she was going to escort me to her class.

After saying goodbye to my new Mom, I followed Miss Yoshida to my classroom.

'Everyone, we have a new classmate. Her name is Rosalie Charmille. Why don't you introduce yourself, Miss Charmille?'

'Hi, I'm Rosalie Charmille, but you can call me Rose. I just moved here (I think?) and I'm really excited about being here.'

'Excellent. Shu Kurenai will be guiding you today. Mr Kurenai, will you raise your hand?'

I couldn't believe it. I saw a boy with snowy white hair and crimson red eyes. It was none other than Shu Kurenai!

I have always seemed to take interest in boys' shows. When I was a kid, it was Tenkai Knights, but I lost interest after a year. Then it was Lego Ninjago. Then Beyblade Burst. My brother was the only one who knew about my liking for the shows. But when I told him that my favourite character was Shu, he started shipping us together.

I sat next to Shu. I was way too embarrassed to say anything to him.

'Er, hi,' he said. 'Where do you come from?'

Shoot, I had no idea. My home country is Malaysia, but I'm pretty sure that Rose didn't come from there.

'Er... I... I... I...'

'You're American, right?' asked Shu.

'Huh?'

'I can tell from the way you talk. What's it like there?'

I DON'T KNOW!

Luckily at that moment, Miss Yoshida started teaching Math. I find Math really easy, so it was no problem for me. I hoped that Shu wouldn't question me any further.