Sneaking Into Theodore's Office

For the first time in a month, I went back to the Raging Bulls. The training rooms were all empty, for everyone had gone back home or to their dorms. I looked around to see if anyone was there, but nobody seemed to be in sight.

I slowly went into Theodore's office, which was empty. There was a ton of paperwork on the table. I wasn't going to read through it though.

Just then, I noticed a laptop and opened it. To my surprise, it turned on instantly. It must have been on sleep mode.

I went through some files on his laptop. I accidentally stumbled on a video about Harry Potter movie bloopers. I giggled over it for a minute before moving on.

I had brought a thumb drive just in case. If I found anything important, I could download the information into the thumb drive so that I could go through everything at my own leisure.

I somehow stumbled onto files containing information about the Masked Bladers. They had their real names, backgrounds, and Beyblades. I downloaded the information.

I also found information about the Raging Bulls bladers. Why there were no girls I did not find out.

Then I discovered files explaining the Requiem project. I learned that recruiting Free for the Raging Bulls was actually part of Theodore's plan to use Shu for the project.

The Requiem project was intended to create the ultimate blader. Shu wasn't the first test subject. There had been three others before him.

The first guy was from nearly a decade ago. The project had been a complete disaster back then and he had gone insane.

The second had been from four years ago and fifteen years old. Unfortunately, his body hadn't been able to take it and he died while stuck inside the test tube thing.

The third person was from a year and a half ago. He was fourteen and had only agreed to it because Ashtem promised to help pay for a surgery to save his sick sister. However, he had realized what he was getting into and attempted to back out. But then he heard that his sister had passed away and committed suicide.

I felt really sick. All these people's lives had been ruined because of the Requiem project. Would Shu have ended up insane or dead if Valt hadn't saved him?

"This is horrible. Why would Ashtem want to do this?"

"Isn't it obvious?" came a voice behind me. I gasped as I turned around to see Theodore looking at me.

"Mr Glass," I said. "How... How did you..."

"I figured out that there was a lot more to you than I thought when you figured out Red Eye's identity," he said. "He kept swearing to me that he didn't reveal himself to you, so I had to investigate. I overheard you discussing with Boa Alcazaba about sneaking in here."

"You... Let me come in... On purpose?"

"I needed to know about your motives. And even if you won't tell me, I can still find out myself."

"What do you..."

Rose, look out!

I didn't have time to ask Spryzen before getting knocked out.

~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~

I woke up tied to a bed. At first, I wondered how I had gotten there, but then I remembered everything.

"Interesting," said Theodore. Had he been waiting for me to wake up? "A girl who can see the future."

I froze in place. "Wait what?"

"Don't play dumb," said Theodore. "I got some scientists to access your memories. I saw an alternate past with a different family. And Shu Kurenai is going to succeed me as manager of the Raging Bulls."

"You experimented on me? How long have I been knocked out?"

"Almost three days. Want me to make it three weeks?"

"Where's my parents? They are probably worried about me."

"Like they would know where you are. Don't worry, I haven't hurt them. They are too busy reporting your disappearance to the cops right now."

"You won't get away with this, you monster. I used to be scared of you, but I'm not anymore. You played with my boyfriend's heart."

"Don't you mean your ex-boyfriend? I saw the memory where you guys met secretly at the zoo and he broke up with you."

"You... You... You..."

Just then, a loud knocking came on the door we were in. "This is the FBI, open up!"

Wait what?

Just then, I heard another voice call out, "Theodore Glass, you are under arrest for kidnapping, child labour, child abuse, and illegal experimenting!"

The door was kicked down, and five FBI agents were holding guns at Theodore. How on earth did they find us?