That's Not Healthy!

A few days passed since the ice skating incident. I watched some of the matches in the second round of the National Tournament. The last match was Zac against Gabe Brunai. Of course, Zac won, just like in the show.

Rehearsals for the Enchanted musical continued. We were all told to watch the movie to understand it better. Well, I had now watched the movie so many times that I knew it as well as I knew the Harry Potter books.

In this universe, the movie was ten years old. In my real life, it was fifteen. Can you imagine a movie being that old? The actress for little Morgan would be an adult in my real life.

I was looking forward to the quarter finals of the National Tournament. Even though I already knew who was going to win each match, I was looking forward to see the matches play out.

Shu and I were interacting less often, but I wasn't that bothered. He was probably busy training for his match against Wakiya. Besides, I had my studies and play rehearsals to worry about.

However, I noticed that something seemed off about Shu. He seemed really distracted all day and hardly seemed to pay attention in class, which is odd as he was a really hardworking person.

As I paid closer attention to Shu, I noticed other details. He seemed tired, as if he didn't get enough sleep. He also looked rather unwell at times.

Even Valt noticed something, and asked Shu about it.

'Shu, are you okay?' he asked. 'You don't look so good.'

'I'm fine,' said Shu.

'It's just that you seem so tired,' said Valt. 'I just don't want you to fall sick.'

I considered talking to Shu about it, but I wasn't sure how to go about it. This wasn't like talking to Shu about his shoulder injury. That was something I already knew about. How would Shu react if I talked to him about not getting enough sleep?

However, I had no idea how serious the situation was at the time.

That night, my new parents took me out for dinner at an Italian restaurant. The food was delicious, but I felt like we were wasting our money since I already knew a chef that can make spaghetti carbonara for free.

It was really late when we left the restaurant. It was Friday, so I had no school tomorrow. I could hear my new parents talking, but I was so tired that I fell asleep in the car.

Later, I woke up to find that the car had stopped. At first, I thought that we were already home. But then I noticed that we were still in town.

'What's going on?' I asked.

My new Dad groaned. 'The car broke down,' he said. 'We'll have to get a mechanic to fix the car.'

'We're not too far from home,' said my new Mom. 'Could Rose and I walk the rest of the way? If we wait for the mechanic, we won't reach home until after midnight.'

'Very well,' said my new Dad. 'Just be careful okay? Too much physical exertion is bad for the baby.'

My new Mom promised that we would be careful, so we got out of the car and started walking.

It was a quiet and peaceful night. I was more used to the dark now, so I was certain that I won't almost get hit by a car again. Besides, my new Mom was here with me.

Later, we walked past the Beypark. All was quiet except for the occasional car on the road.

Just then, I thought that I heard a sound. I was surprised. It was almost eleven at night. Who would be in the Beypark so late? Suddenly, an idea came into my head.