Leaving for work

I woke up the next morning in his bed and he was clinging to me like always. I don't know why he likes clinging to me but it's kinda cute and I like it. He looks like the kind of guy that wouldn't like this kind of thing but he does. I move a few strands of his red hair off his face and just watch him for a moment as he sleeps. I don't get how a man like him is at all interested in a girl like me. He could get any girl he wants but he wants to spend his time with me.

I chuckle and I move his arms off me so I can get up to use the bathroom. As I was in the bathroom I can hear his phone ring and he picks up groaning. I get scared as I can hear he is clearly not happy about something. Even when I was done I just hid in there not wanting to be in the middle of his rage. I also do my best to not eavesdrop on his call at all.

When I hear him end the call I slowly open the bathroom door seeing he was highly pissed off. I walk over and place my hand on his back. Sliding my arms around his torso from behind hoping to help him relax. He places his hands on mine as his breathing slows and I feel his muscles slowly relax. I smile and nuzzle my face into his back making him chuckle.

"Thank you Sugarplum."

"Got work I guess?"

"Mhm, so sorry I was hoping to spend all day with you but it's an important matter I have to go."

He turned around and hugged me back then he picked me up so I was at eye level. I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I twirl a lock of his hair around my finger. Even in such a short time of really getting to know him I grew attached. He makes me feel special every day, texting me good morning or good night. I love looking into his gray eyes so much and playing with his hair. He really likes it when I play with it, it always makes him smile which I find so cute.

"Please stay safe," I lean in and kiss him.

He had told me his other job other than owning apartments is very dangerous. One day he came back with bandages around his legs. He tried to hide them from me. I sat on his lap as he had a busted lip and I was trying to treat it. I had sat right on top of one of the injuries and he winced and groaned. I knew that was not normal so I got off and rolled his pant leg up and saw the bloody bandages. I gave him an ear full for hiding his pain and injuries from me. He said it was just a bar fight but I didn't believe that one bit.

"I'll be as careful as I can but I promise to be back here for you."

"If you get hurt, do not hide it from me again, jerk." I poke my finger into his chest. "You're still a tough guy to me even if you're hurt. I'll take care of you when you're hurt," I kiss his cheek.

"Oh yeah, I'm not making that mistake again. You are a blessing Sugarplum and I should get ready for work. You better have a good and safe day if you go out, if you miss me just send a text." He gives me a wink and a smile.

He kissed my lips before putting me down and slapping my ass so I give his ass a slap before rushing out of there laughing. I headed home and was about to take a shower when I got a text from Raidin telling me bye with a picture of him in the elevator. I sent him a teasing photo of me in a towel with a wink and biting my lip.

R: Do not make me come back up there

R: 'Cause I will happily skip work to take you here and now

A: Mmm I'll be waiting in the shower then ;)

R: Behave yourself while I am gone or be punished, Sugarplum