Torture

As we kissed I worked her out of the clothes she had on. I just tossed them wherever I wanted and accidentally tossed her bra on Cookie. I lean over and give her some pets to say sorry. We chuckle as I go back to stripping her clothes off till she is naked in front of me. I lick my lips as I stare at her body and get a great look at all her tattoos. I trace my fingers over her large phoenix tattoo all the way from her collarbone to her belly. I slide my other hand over her thigh tattoo all the way to her ankle.

I kiss the tattoo around her ankle and slowly kiss down her leg as my hands push them apart. I kept my eyes locked in on hers while I placed each and every kiss. I lay down between her legs rubbing my fingers over her folds seeing she was getting wet. I rest her legs over my shoulders as I hold her hips in place. While keeping eye contact with her I take a long slow lick up her pussy lips. I push my tongue into her folds and lick at her clit feeling her body twitch.

She takes my hands and places them on her breasts. I go along and start to play with her breasts in my hands squeezing, pushing and pulling. I pinch her nipples between my fingers as I push my face into her folds and suck her clit. With every moan, I feel my pants getting tighter. Her hand came back grabbing a handful of my hair. I grin as I start to go faster, licking and sucking her clit hungrily. Her thighs start to hug my head as her back arches.

I watch her every move as she holds her screams back. It's always fun watching her struggle to keep quiet when other people are close by. I see her head throwback and her back arches a little more. Her feet dug into my back and she was so close to her climax. I pulled away from her and got up to undress. I can feel her juices dripping down my chin.

"W-why did y-you stop baby, I was so close."

"I want to prolong this and make you have the biggest orgasm you will ever have." I grin. "Every time you're close we stop or I make you stop. Make sure you get a good time and scream my name to the heavens."

"You're evil but I love it, you like trying new things a lot with me hu?"

"Yeah and I still have plenty to test out only if you want to test them out, babe."

I climb back into bed and lay on my back. Pulling her on top of me and having her sit her wet pussy on my cock. I make her grind her hips along my shaft so she knows what to do. Soon she does it on her own so I just hold her hips massaging them. My eyes watch every little movement she does with her hips. Moving her hips forward and back, even wiggling them side to side, felt amazing. I made sure to also watch her body to tell when she was close to her orgasm.

I looked into her eyes and gave her a smile. I slid a hand back to her ass and gave a gentle slap and she moaned to that. The smile turned to a grin real fast so I gave the other side a slap too. She laid her body on mine but kept grinding on me. Her large breast presses to my chest felt good, skin-to-skin contact was amazing.

"That's a good little Sugarplum. Keep working those hips until you feel you're about to explode." I whisper into her ear.

I feel her body shiver and her breathing picks up as her hips go faster. I feel her juices dripping along my cock getting it ready to be deep inside her. Her body shakes and tenses up so I grab her hips and make her stop moving. She whimpers clearly wanting to orgasm but I wasn't gonna let it happen just yet. We take a moment to let her body calm down before we start again. I make her raise her hips up and I lift my cock pointing it right at her pussy.

I have her ease down slowly taking every inch inside her. I bite my lower lip watching my cock slowly disappear inside her. It was taking every ounce of control to not just take her myself. I make her slide all the way to the base of my cock and sit there for a moment. I glide my fingers over her belly as I did on her birthday. I feel her tense up to my touch and she lets out a soft stuttered moan.

"You like this, don't you, Sugarplum?" I grin looking up into her eyes and she nodded yes. "Tell me babe or I won't let you cum so verbal answers only." I grin, staring her down.

"Yes, Daddy Raidin I love when you make me like this." She said in a very seductive tone and smiled at me.

'I really didn't think that daddy comment would become a big thing between us. But oh she has a way of saying it making me love hearing her call me daddy. When I first said it I was teasing it and never thought it would go anywhere. So happy I was wrong on that.' I thought to myself as I grabbed her hips. "Ok now start bouncing up and down, ride me Sugarplum."

She placed her hands on my chest and began to move her hips up and down my cock slowly. I make her go slow not wanting to go fast right away. Being inside her raw was a magical feeling that I never ever want to wear condoms ever again. I can buy all the morning-after pills she needs, I don't care. I never want to feel a barrier between the two of us ever again. I slowly let her get faster bouncing up and down and grinding her hips on me. My eyes go to her breast which are bouncing with her every move.